User Controls

Labrador are best dogs

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    my first pet as a kid was a negrodor, A++ good choice
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by A College Professor u maked me smile alots. i actually only had yellow labradors but i still called them niggers cause they had black lips and snoots.

some people would shit their pants about that but nigger is a term of endearment when i called my doge that.. god rest his soul -.-

kek, one of my grandmother's friends lived alone on a farm and I guess slowly lost her mind

She had a few white cows, and one of them gave birth to a pitch-black calf, she named it 'Nigger' with a capital N. Every time we went down there she'd tell us how well Nigger was doing, his weight and where she planned to ship him off to when he got big enough, stuff like that... She didn't even think it was funny or anything, didn't understand why we kept laughing, it was just her favourite calf
    bling bling Dark Matter
    NO
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    thats pretty cute but I like weiner dogs the best
    Minus your retarded racism those dogs are so cute. I miss mine. You're torturing me. Both my partner and I love dogs but she's allergic to dogs and cats. so we can't have them here and I can't keep one in my car
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Labs are great but given a choice I'll take German Shepherd over any other breed.
    Woof...woof 😡
    RestStop Space Nigga
    True OG blood trap niggaz only be havin' St. Bernards as their dog of choice.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Minus your retarded racism those dogs are so cute. I miss mine. You're torturing me. Both my partner and I love dogs but she's allergic to dogs and cats. so we can't have them here and I can't keep one in my car

Exposure is the best cure. If you can afford it, I recommend getting allergy shots. I've seen them completely turn a person around from not being able to even be around a dog to cuddling a dog of their own.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by ε“ˆε“ˆδ½ ηœ‹δΈζ‡‚δΈ­ζ–‡ Exposure is the best cure. If you can afford it, I recommend getting allergy shots. I've seen them completely turn a person around from not being able to even be around a dog to cuddling a dog of their own.

Originally posted by ε“ˆε“ˆδ½ ηœ‹δΈζ‡‚δΈ­ζ–‡ Exposure is the best cure. If you can afford it, I recommend getting allergy shots. I've seen them completely turn a person around from not being able to even be around a dog to cuddling a dog of their own.

n

Β§m£ÂgØL is actually right i hear so many people (mostly women) saying they will die if they near a cat.. so many people own animals... so you're just going to die if you leave your house lol.. waaaaah

I'm allergic to a lot of things especially cats but you get used to it its call science!

THE MORE YOU KNOW!
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Originally posted by A College Professor

Fat pets make me sad. Retarded people feeding them too much, so the poor things suffer. That doggo probably hasn't been able to chase a ball or jump in the lake for years. He just sits like a lump, waiting for food, because he's too fat to enjoy anything else. Then one day his joints will give out and he'll die 5 years before his time.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I was fully expecting a horribly shooped naked pic of Lanny as the final pic in OP, but I was pleasantly surprised. I guess there is some good in the world after all.
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I was fully expecting a horribly shooped naked pic of Lanny as the final pic in OP, but I was pleasantly surprised. I guess there is some good in the world after all.

Your avatar looks like he's pensively waiting to give someone a handjob. Are you trying to communicate something, Sparkle?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by D4NG0 Your avatar looks like he's pensively waiting to give someone a handjob. Are you trying to communicate something, Sparkle?

It's actually the smallest violin.

Thank you, but this person will not respond to my suggested.
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Originally posted by -SpectraL It's actually the smallest violin.

if that were true you wouldn't have changed it. i caught u
Jump to Top