User Controls

A+ god tier suicide method

Dissociator African Astronaut
    saw a commrcial fo a kids toy that comes with helium canisters, about the size of a lysol can. buy a few of those, so readily available helium for exit bag. acquire 50mg of xanax or equiv of a nice benzo and maybe a few ativans, and amitrypline. take like 50 amis, sodium channel blocker stops heart. so 2 nearfoolproof methods, exit bag and amitryptline metod. tell psych doc you have insomnia and nothing works, ask for a nonaddictive snd eadily avwuire. bethhh methodd sorry for tupi i ate a horse
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Do it faggot.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Warning: There was a global helium shortage around last year, or whenever, and this led to most (consumer (as opposed to those who sell to commercial/big firms)) vendors mixing in oxygen, which causes the exit bag method to not function.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Balloon-Ti...d-Kit/43349988

How do I know? I was researching this myself a while back, considering ordering the final item I needed in case I ever wanted to check out. Research other inert gases that are cheap and available.
    Nitrogens supposed to be better than helium, your body accepts it better cause it's already use to it being in the air.
    Oh, if you do use an alternative inert gas, be sure to lie down if it's heavier than air. Increases the chance of success.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    if you're going to be using helium anyway, why not blow up a few hundred (thousand? I dunno) balloons and bind them to a noose? it'll be the most festive hanging ever, and your body will fall from a great height at a random location a day or so later
    I like that idea. I wonder if it would be feasible and cheaper to build a miniature hot air balloon fueled by a propane tank.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    if you're going to be using helium anyway, why not blow up a few hundred (thousand? I dunno) balloons and bind them to a noose? it'll be the most festive hanging ever, and your body will fall from a great height at a random location a day or so later

That's hilarious.
Jump to Top