User Controls

Vodka or rum bottle WITHOUT a stopper?

Anybody in the US able to take a look at what they got? I need one without a flow stopper so i can put stuff into the bottle. Clear liquor required as i need to keep an eye on color. Could just use a different bottle but it ruins rhe pizazz
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    unscrew it to the left
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 Anybody in the US able to take a look at what they got? I need one without a flow stopper so i can put stuff into the bottle. Clear liquor required as i need to keep an eye on color. Could just use a different bottle but it ruins rhe pizazz

looks like project rape.

sounds like project rape.

feels like project rape.

r u trying to perform rape ????
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    No, I'm just trying to make GREEN DRAGON.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 No, I'm just trying to make GREEN DRAGON.

dont you have access to everclear ???
    HTS highlight reel
    You can pull out the flow stopper thingy... neh?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by HTS You can pull out the flow stopper thingy… neh?

not everythings like your highlighter miss,

sometimes somethings are designed to go in and never come out again.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Yeah, just get a knife between the stopper and the lip of the bottle and pry a bit lol. It's not like those things are part of the glass
    Originally posted by benny vader dont you have access to everclear ???

Should I use everclear instead? I figured regular liquor was strong enough. I want to put about an 8th in it but want a higher stone:drunk ratio.
    Popov doesn't
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 Should I use everclear instead? I figured regular liquor was strong enough. I want to put about an 8th in it but want a higher stone:drunk ratio.

dont see why not.
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick Popov doesn't

Neither does skol iirc
    Just ended up using a mason jar because i bought one with a stopper :(
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 Just ended up using a mason jar because i bought one with a stopper :(

Originally posted by HTS You can pull out the flow stopper thingy… neh?

Is this a troll thread or what?
    Originally posted by Lanny Is this a troll thread or what?

To be quite honest, I forgot that you could pull them out. My reasoning remains, I'm just retarded. It all worked out though. It'll be more potent this way.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    You'll want to use a stronger alcohol like Everclear.
    Originally posted by Zanick You'll want to use a stronger alcohol like Everclear.

It's day 3ish, would it be too late to drain it and replace with everclear? I can just drink it ez gg. Maybe it'll have something in it, maybe it won't. May also add more herbalz to it if I do this. It's been on the noggin
Jump to Top