User Controls

Corrupt a Wish 2018 Edition

Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    I wish it was summer.
    Originally posted by Vizier I wish it was summer.

It's summer, but you're still a mexican piece of shit.

I wish Vizier got kidnapped and murdered by the cartel.
    ^ He does, but after hes become a huge ultra rich prolific kingpin himself, having lived a sweet life with no regrets, at an old age.

I wish to be the sole winner of the next record high megamillions/powerball jackpot.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick ^ He does, but after hes become a huge ultra rich prolific kingpin himself, having lived a sweet life with no regrets, at an old age.

I wish to be the sole winner of the next record high megamillions/powerball jackpot.

Let me pray for you
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Lol. God dislikes mash so much that he spitefully takes it out on those he's praying for.
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick ^ He does, but after hes become a huge ultra rich prolific kingpin himself, having lived a sweet life with no regrets, at an old age.

You win the lottery, and then because of the shock you have a heart attack.

I wish all women were in love with me.
    Enter, all women are in love with you, but you are serving a life sentence without possibility of parole in a max security prison in... Turkey.

I don't have any wishes. Fuck you.
Jump to Top