User Controls

should I become a spiritual faggot

like xavier from renegade angel
    bling bling Dark Matter
    WE ARE IN A UNIQUE PERIOD OF TIME, A VERY EARLY AND SPECIAL ANNIVERSARY OF THE LIFE OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST WHO WAS CRUCIFIED ON THE CROSS, UNTIL 2033 AND BEYOND SINCE THE NEW TESTAMENT WAS RELATED FROM STORIES FROM THE FIRST CENTURY, IT IS A RARE AND SPECIAL EXPERIENCE. PRAISE JAH, JAH HAILE SELASSI I WAS EMPEROR OF ETHIOPIA IN THE 1900S AND KILLED IN HIS HOME BY SOME KIND OF ASSAILANTS- JAH IS ALL THINGS JAH HAS ALWAYS DONE ALL THINGS BEFORE THEY WERE DONE PRAISE JAH
    I think you both got the second part covered.
    HTS highlight reel
    Are you asking if you should be more like Obbe? If so, no. One is too many.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by HTS Are you asking if you should be more like Obbe? If so, no. One is too many.

How am I a spiritual faggot though?
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind How am I a spiritual faggot though?

Because you are the prototypical "i took psychedelics and now im woke" normie.
    Acting all spiritual is a pretty great way to get laid.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by HTS Because you are the prototypical "i took psychedelics and now im woke" normie.

I guess it did open my mind.
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Yeah HTS open your mind not your asshole
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    didn't you already attempt somewhere during 2012?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    There's really nothing "spiritual about it. No hocus-pocus. No magic at all. The good aliens and their leader, God, want what's best for the good-hearted, and the bad aliens, and their leader, Lucifer, want to prove their own false claims. After Lucifer tricked Eve in the Garden of Eden, he was called before God's supreme court on several charges. He threw up a quick defense, as a smokescreen, and to buy himself time. He made the bold claim that he did nothing wrong, that man does not need God at all, that God has no right to rule, that man's free will overrides devotion and loyalty and the love and guidance of his creator. Lucifer was then allocated a set period of time to establish the basis of his false claims. We are living in that time. Lucifer knew all along his claims were false, and only sought to delay his own execution, on charges of high treason and sedition, not to mention murder. Now, his time to make proof has drawn to a conclusion. All the aliens look on, both good and bad. Even humanity itself can now see the writings on the wall. Never again will Lucifer's premise offer a defense, for him or anyone else.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL There's really nothing "spiritual about it. No hocus-pocus. No magic at all. The good aliens and their leader, God, want what's best for the good-hearted, and the bad aliens, and their leader, Lucifer, want to prove their own false claims. After Lucifer tricked Eve in the Garden of Eden, he was called before God's supreme court on several charges. He threw up a quick defense, as a smokescreen, and to buy himself time. He made the bold claim that he did nothing wrong, that man does not need God at all, that God has no right to rule, that man's free will overrides devotion and loyalty and the love and guidance of his creator. Lucifer was then allocated a set period of time to establish the basis of his false claims. We are living in that time. Lucifer knew all along his claims were false, and only sought to delay his own execution, on charges of high treason and sedition, not to mention murder. Now, his time to make proof has drawn to a conclusion. All the aliens look on, both good and bad. Even humanity itself can now see the writings on the wall. Never again will Lucifer's premise offer a defense, for him or anyone else.

Seriously, I hope you die somewhere nobody will find you until they smell your stinking corpse, and by then it'd be too late for a positive ID so nobody knows what happened to their paranoid, authority-averse roofer.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Zanick Seriously, I hope you die somewhere nobody will find you until they smell your stinking corpse, and by then it'd be too late for a positive ID so nobody knows what happened to their paranoid, authority-averse roofer.

You don't scare me, kid.
    shaggy Yung Blood [smack ratiocinate the bookclub]
    go read some r.a.w. and create your own reality tunnel.

who needs spirituality when you are your own god?
Jump to Top