User Controls

How do you flirt with women?

This pretty much sums it up for me:

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Silver tongue, nigga'.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i just pivot and pose n get biches and hoes,,, yeh kno u dont
    RestStop Space Nigga
    "Sup slut? Name's RestStop! I know you want a real nigga in ya life hun!"

Get's they panties wet every time fam.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by bling bling ,,, yeh kno u dont
    Don't flirt with girls. Make them flirt with you.
    Me, somehow i can only get fat and black girls to flirt with me. No joke. I guess the black girls like seeing someone work hard like their dad didn't and the fat girls will take anything.

I have a girl at my work now who keeps touching me. My back, my arms, my hair, etc. I don't see her doing it to others. I'll let you have her enter.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    this big fat black kid used to touch my leg up at wen they draggd me unto school in to do gsce fukcing weird
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Black girls be lit AF fam. But nah fat chicks can't ride this ride.
    HTS highlight reel
    Playfully because I'm not tryna get laid.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i just pivot and post ??? collectin biches and hoes ,,, yeh no u dont
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 Me, somehow i can only get fat and black girls to flirt with me. No joke. I guess the black girls like seeing someone work hard like their dad didn't and the fat girls will take anything.

I have a girl at my work now who keeps touching me. My back, my arms, my hair, etc. I don't see her doing it to others. I'll let you have her enter.

Hahahaha. You're being molested by landwhales. This is sad.

I don't really think about flirting. If I'm not in a relationship and see a cute girl, I just approach and start chatting with her. It's not something I plan?
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Pull her hair.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    well basically if they aint down with bling funk i jus tell them pleas cancel your appointmentt and pls get the hell off
    Originally posted by D4NG0 Hahahaha. You're being molested by landwhales. This is sad.

I don't really think about flirting. If I'm not in a relationship and see a cute girl, I just approach and start chatting with her. It's not something I plan?

This is exactly my approach to everyone pretty much. Flirting with people you hardly know seems so unnatural to me.

I told this bitch no when I started this job. pls help
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 I told this bitch no when I started this job. pls help

Yell, "NO MEANS NO, KAREN! STOP MOLESTING ME." Then break down in tears and mutter about #metoo.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top