User Controls

lol dude with a machete breaks down his neighbors door

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    HERES JOHNNY! that shits fucking scary. I think everyone should have a gun and maybe people wouldn't attempt this stuff.
    but the libtards rather you not.

dare to take the black pill?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    dude got fuckin murked
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sensai states if you're going to die; die by taking them down with you.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    CIA mind control experiments. They can even run the tests from satellite now.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL CIA mind control experiments. They can even run the tests from satellite now.

yeah i've read up on a lot of that stuff. but dont you think its possible he just might of had a seizure from getting shit faced, violent behavior and blacking out our symptoms of that kind of seizure.

my uncle had a friend in the early 90s that was a hardcore alcoholic and he picked up a hooker at a bar and took her home and stabbed her to death and he claimed he doesnt remember doing it. And my uncle geniunely believes that the guy doesn't remember because it wasn't in his nature to do that.

I figured that the technology you're talking about is newer.. but hell i guess siran siran did the same thing and he doesnt recall doing it..
    bling bling Dark Matter
    that was his friend gone mad he had to shoot u kno
    bling bling Dark Matter
    pussy pullin the burner on that man wit only a little leng mans wud hae just bust his with the samura sord
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I think everyone should have a gun and maybe people wouldn't attempt this stuff. but the libtards rather you not.

I'm glad you are legally prohibited from owning firearms.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yeah i've read up on a lot of that stuff. but dont you think its possible he just might of had a seizure from getting shit faced, violent behavior and blacking out our symptoms of that kind of seizure.

my uncle had a friend in the early 90s that was a hardcore alcoholic and he picked up a hooker at a bar and took her home and stabbed her to death and he claimed he doesnt remember doing it. And my uncle geniunely believes that the guy doesn't remember because it wasn't in his nature to do that.

I figured that the technology you're talking about is newer.. but hell i guess siran siran did the same thing and he doesnt recall doing it..

They can directly link into your brain's neural net now, program you to do anything, read the entire contents of your brain, wipe it and rewrite it, put the sum contents of someone else's brain into yours and then delete yours, or merge the two, all kinds of things they can do now. They got the technology from the bad aliens, who aren't supposed to interfere to this degree.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL They can directly link into your brain's neural net now, program you to do anything, read the entire contents of your brain, wipe it and rewrite it, put the sum contents of someone else's brain into yours and then delete yours, or merge the two, all kinds of things they can do now. They got the technology from the bad aliens, who aren't supposed to interfere to this degree.

Ever heard of dr john hall? I read one of his books about satellite terrorism pretty interesting.

But real question.. do you really think aliens as in extraterrestrials are real? Like I used to but now Im kind of thinking there real but they are actually demons / part of our psyche.

Like in other countries they don't have "aliens" "ufo's" like we do here they have jinn.
    Ive never seen an alien but I've seen shadow people before, I guess everyones aliens are different.

Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    All these aliens but you still voted trump
    Originally posted by bling bling pussy pullin the burner on that man wit only a little leng mans wud hae just bust his with the samura sord

OK Who are you. bling bling never writes a cohesive sentence; like ever!
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 OK Who are you. bling bling never writes a cohesive sentence; like ever!

All these sentences but you still didn't bail me out
    Originally posted by Daily All these aliens but you still voted trump

I've never voted before.
    Originally posted by D4NG0 I'm glad you are legally prohibited from owning firearms.

I used to own guns and I never used them irresponsibly. Now take someone like hydro who doesn't have a criminal record literally pulled a gun on §m£ÂgØL and his lover while in a drugged up pissed off haze while on her period in front of her kid.

My gf has a glock and we shoot it in a very responsible matter while sober.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL They can directly link into your brain's neural net now, program you to do anything, read the entire contents of your brain, wipe it and rewrite it, put the sum contents of someone else's brain into yours and then delete yours, or merge the two, all kinds of things they can do now. They got the technology from the bad aliens, who aren't supposed to interfere to this degree.

Well perhaps these Aliens had gave companies like IBM and Bio-Tech companies this information. they study human behavior from homeless people (but probably nothing as bad as that movie with Gene Hackman and uhh Grant Hughs)

fuck yeah this shit has been going on for decades. you might think processor chips installed where massive in the 80s or earlier.. but they weren't so thick, allowing them to place something the size of a US postage stamp inside, with a long wire as an antena. powered by a main artery which acts like perpetual motion to swing back and forth a caliber of sometype which creates enough energy to charge a small atomic battery. I think since the 1970s, and a group of Doctors were already assigned to you regardless of the hospital you go to. sometimes stepping in for a "Sick Doctor" Prove me wrong Phattogs
    Demons and angels are all from the same race of beings. Both sides look alike. You couldn't even tell the difference, if one from each side were standing beside you. They are highly advanced aliens, flesh and blood, not ghosts or spirits or anything, and they are meddling in our society to meet their own ends. They use highly advanced cloaking technology, are able to manipulate time and space, and they tactically share their unbelievable technology with our own spooks in the intelligence agencies. One of those technologies is complete mind control. The human bad guys, who take their walking orders directly from the bad aliens, are like children playing with technology which is billions of years old, toying with it, too afraid to use too much of it, less people catch on and the bad aliens get angry.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Ever heard of dr john hall? I read one of his books about satellite terrorism pretty interesting.

But real question.. do you really think aliens as in extraterrestrials are real? Like I used to but now Im kind of thinking there real but they are actually demons / part of our psyche.

Like in other countries they don't have "aliens" "ufo's" like we do here they have jinn.
    Ive never seen an alien but I've seen shadow people before, I guess everyones aliens are different.

would they destroy his credability to perform as a Physician by claiming he's not mentally capable with his beliefs in.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 would they destroy his credability to perform as a Physician by claiming he's not mentally capable with his beliefs in.

maybe but since he's been giving these talks on podcast and writing a couple books he's still a working dr in san antonio.
Jump to Top