User Controls

What do you want to think about last before you die?

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I have no idea. I just hope it isn't anything like the things I've thought for the last three-quarters of my life.
    HTS highlight reel
    How painless it is, and what relief I feel. Alternatively: I want it to happen so fast that my last thought is basically some inconsequential shit like a shitpost I'm halfway through typing.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Piss s
    I almost thought I was dying the other month, but it just turns out I was fainting. Anyway, as I was losing consciousness and falling to the ground, I thought to myself, "Well, this is it. This fucking sucks. Oh well..."
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Enter I almost thought I was dying the other month, but it just turns out I was fainting. Anyway, as I was losing consciousness and falling to the ground, I thought to myself, "Well, this is it. This fucking sucks. Oh well…"

What do you think you'd be doing right now if that had been it?
    Originally posted by mmQ What do you think you'd be doing right now if that had been it?

What you mean? I'd be dead. I'd be doing nothing.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Enter What you mean? I'd be dead. I'd be doing nothing.

That's what I meant. Some might say they'd be burning in hell or being a ghost or chilling with the Flying Spaghetti Monster or processing into a reincarnation or whatever.
    Originally posted by mmQ That's what I meant. Some might say they'd be burning in hell or being a ghost or chilling with the Flying Spaghetti Monster or processing into a reincarnation or whatever.

I'd be doing what I was doing the billions of years before being born.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Enter I'd be doing what I was doing the billions of years before being born.

Is that something different than the answer you already gave me or what?
    Originally posted by mmQ Is that something different than the answer you already gave me or what?

no
    Originally posted by HTS How painless it is, and what relief I feel.

This was my thought

I had an extremely realistic dream that I got shot to death with a machine gun and this was the last thing through my head before I woke up

"Won't ever have to worry about a thing ever again," I thought.

Then I woke up and wanted to kill myself
    When I thought I was going to die all I wanted to do was watch wildlife documentaries. So I guess that. Furry little animals and trees and lakes and nature.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 I had an extremely realistic dream that I got shot to death

Same. Except i thought: "Oh, i didn't think i'd die today." and: "So this is what dying feels like." But then i thought: "Hold the fucking phone i don't want to die." I tried to get up but my body wouldn't move, then i got tunnel vision and everything went black. Then i woke up freaking out.
    Christianity has no alternative. You better get with Jesus!
    I've thought about this before. I'll probably say some prayers I learnt as a kid. Nothing like a deathbed reconversion to appease god, eh? It's mostly going to be to distract me from thinking about oblivion in those moments tbh.

My true belief is that I will wake up on some alien world, maybe barren or maybe not, and live an infinite number of lives across an infinity of possibilities across the infinity of universes. And this stream of consciousness, as every other one, will continue forever in one way or the other. The universe is 14 billion years old, which seems massive, but it is but a speck in the eye of infinity. Our universe is still a baby. It may take a trillion googloolexes of aeons to happen, but eventually I will return, we will all return... And then again a trillion times and a trillion times more, and more still. And the time between these will be a silent slumber: oblivion will not hurt, it will not drive me insane. That is merely a function of this shell. I will meditate in darkness until my time comes once again.
    Oh, and I like the same thing as stated above.. just phaze out like you had a rush and shitposting on here and in a good feel with some kind of silly chucklish statement, you just fade out and your eyes roll back like that Indian dude at some press conference.

hope Im old and rich by then. not newly rich, that would be about my Karma to be honest.. like that song, win the lottery and die in a plane crash the next day

respect to this guy.
    Dante's Inferno confirms that dabbing will be punished by hellfire

Originally posted by Captain Falcon Dante's Inferno confirms that dabbing will be punished by hellfire

i saw a guy dabbing in a club once

it was like fucking 2017

ive never hated a person more
    Originally posted by Enter i saw a guy dabbing in a club once

it was like fucking 2017

ive never hated a person more

If you're in a club, you are already entering a zone of retardation so I don't mind it as much there, it is just a shit dance move and they are repelling pussy like scented lotion, everyone is drunk so who cares.

It's the general activity of dabbing that outside of a club that makes me want to punch people in the throat.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    That feel last July when I snorted like 180mg of meth and this Amber sucked me off and I nutted all over her goofy face.
Jump to Top