User Controls

What drug(s) are you on right now?

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    And what effects are you experiencing?

Currently vaporizing 0.2g candyland. Earlier had 10mg memantine, 10g piracetam, 100mg modafinil, 1.5g phenibut (early) and a bottle of wine (late). Feeling very optimistic, verbose and on top of shit.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    About 24 hours off of a 6 day meth binge. I can say with certainty I almost enjoy the post slumber just as much as the drugs effects. Probably up and down at least until Friday morning.
    Took 2.5g of phenibut in the morning alongside about 75mg of caffeine and 30mg of noopept (in the afternoon.) Tonight, I am vaping some HERB. I feel relaxed and alert. Hopefully the push of the vape subsides soon and I'm able to get some sleep.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Moon cabbage.
    most nootropics are almost entirely placebos
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    BAD ONEs
    Originally posted by aldra BAD ONEs

shhh its ok
    Originally posted by aldra BAD ONEs

are you still taking 400 seizuremong a day
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    sometimes

been lowering dose since last time I ran out because that was super unpleasant
    some people need it for chronic pain

u just have chronic sad ;(*
    HTS highlight reel
    I just ate a dark Lindt chocolate. Does that count? Experiencing good tastes and the mellow relaxation you feel when dark choccy first hits your tongue.
    Originally posted by HTS I just ate a dark Lindt chocolate. Does that count? Experiencing good tastes and the mellow relaxation you feel when dark choccy first hits your tongue.

you're a total crackhead degeneroyster why pretend to not be
    mso8 Houston
    200mg of Codeine, taking it easy~~
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Caffeine. Hardcore i know.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by Zanick And what effects are you experiencing?

Currently vaporizing 0.2g candyland. Earlier had 10mg memantine, 10g piracetam, 100mg modafinil, 1.5g phenibut (early) and a bottle of wine (late). Feeling very optimistic, verbose and on top of shit.

You like modafinal?
    Originally posted by mashlehash You like modafinal?

He does. What about you, mash? Do you consider it similar to speed? Coz I've never done speed or meth or anything but I like the feeling of modafinal. Is it similar? TELL ME ALL ABOUT IT.
    All of them
    Originally posted by Enter He does. What about you, mash? Do you consider it similar to speed? Coz I've never done speed or meth or anything but I like the feeling of modafinal. Is it similar? TELL ME ALL ABOUT IT.

No, it's different. But to be fair I had tried armodafinil.

You're not going to get a speed like high.

It has a weird body load as well. You will stay awake, supression of apetite.....but you won't get "high"
    Just alert with a strange feeling in the stomach.

I wouldn't abuse it if I were you.
    Dirty, dirty meth heads
    I was supposed to use modafinil to study, but I've just been using it to jerk off. :(
Jump to Top