User Controls

How did this kid think this would help.

AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Stupid stupid stupid.

Why can't I get an A,should be a new meme.
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    Why do Americans use ABC system of grading instead of 1-100?
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by A College Professor cause its better just like inches better than milimeters

then why they call it 9mm ??? or 5.56 ..... or 12.7 ????
    Originally posted by Vizier Why do Americans use ABC system of grading instead of 1-100?

And don’t even get me started on that “GPA” bullshit
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Originally posted by Vizier Why do Americans use ABC system of grading instead of 1-100?

The letters correspond to the percentage. A = +90%, B = +80%, etc.
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    Originally posted by D4NG0 The letters correspond to the percentage. A = +90%, B = +80%, etc.

I know so why not just use numbers?
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Fuck if I know. Makes no sense to me either.
    It’s easier to categorize success with 5 levels than 100
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND! HURRRRRR!!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    lol whatever happened to d's?
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by A College Professor i dont know but if i was the teacher i would have slammed him down with a textbook and put him in a nelson reverse cuckhold until he tapped out like a WEAK-WHYTE and said IM A CUCKHOLD, IM THE ULTIMATE CUCKHOLD!!

Did you actually think this post was funny?
    mso8 Houston
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol whatever happened to d's?

your mom took them LOLROFL
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Fox Paws It’s easier to categorize success with 5 levels than 100

Yeah. Surprised it needed saying. 50 and below are practically unneeded; if you're scoring anywhere in that range you're either have a severe learning impediment or you clearly just don't give a fuck about putting forth any effort.

And the 5 levels vary from school to school, sometimes even teacher to teacher within a school. I think the highest I had was 94 cutoff for A, 88 B, 82 C, etc. Nobody ever likes those teachers obviously.
    mso8 Houston
    Originally posted by mmQ Yeah. Surprised it needed saying. 50 and below are practically unneeded; if you're scoring anywhere in that range you're either have a severe learning impediment or you clearly just don't give a fuck about putting forth any effort.

And the 5 levels vary from school to school, sometimes even teacher to teacher within a school. I think the highest I had was 94 cutoff for A, 88 B, 82 C, etc. Nobody ever likes those teachers obviously.

that seems awfully strict
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by mso8 that seems awfully strict

It was as I recall only one teacher somewhere around 8th or 9th grade. I don't even remember the class, maybe it was fucking art class or something where showing up pretty much guaranteed you an A.

Standard mostly was the ten percent and a handful of 93 or 92 cutoffs for an A.

It was all the same to me as I ripped out consistent 100%s across the board
    SpectraL- Houston [stanchly box my garamycin]
    He just wanted to be heard.
    He just wanted to chimp out
Jump to Top