User Controls

conversations with my boss

jeromee Yung Blood
    my boss is this old rough asian woman with those crazy pencil eyebrows that make her look angry All The Time. sometimes she's cool and the other times she's batshit retarded. when my dog died i was lucky enough to take a day off for his cremation. the next day i come back in she shouts from two rooms away:

"SO HOW WAS IT?"

"Sorry Chef?" i ask, not sure if she's talking to me or the apprentice in the other room.

"SO HOW WAS THE CREMATION?!"

"Uhmmm....it was what it was." still sensitive over my dog's death since it wasn't even 48 hrs past holding his disturbingly cold body, i try to change the subject, "so how are you Chef?"

"SO HOW THEY TAKE CARE OF HIS BODY OR WHAT?"

"uhh i don't know. we just get the ashes back next week."

"OH YOU GOT THE ASHES BACK HUH."

i just let her think "i got the ashes back" to end the conversation. and just when i think it can't get any worse two weeks later she starts talking to this african customer i'm checking out:

"you are beautiful! you know that?" she goes.

"oh, thank you!" the customer smiles and is flattered.

"yes your skin is light, your nose is narrow. you know, you are african, but you don't Look african! you are beautiful because of that."

the customer is obviously mortified now and opens her mouth in a bit of shock, composes herself, and says "thank you!" i wanted to face palm myself right there so hard.

hopefully i'll be gone in may, i have a feeling i've been their longest employee there. i've definitely learned that asian bosses are fukin psycho, even if they've been to school and work in France it doesn't mean shit. you guys get any interesting conversation with your bosses?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ^shut up fake jermaine before I start texting you and run up your asian parents phone billl
    jeromee Yung Blood
    nah it's me, i used to have your number but i'm pretty sure i lost it. we talk about your cat :D
    show me your tits or i'll stab you
    jeromee Yung Blood
    i don't even know who you areeeee. everyone seems to have changed their names from zoklet :( except Bill Krozby and mmq and and captain falcon.
    Show me your Tits or I'll Stab You.
    what kind of work do you do now jermaine?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    [greentext]>not having seen jerome's tits[/greentext]

smh tbh fam
    i love when asian people are insensitive
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Jerome is back? Good shit
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Oh J-Ro. I wish you had whiskers so I could stroke them ever so delicately... purposefully... BECOMINGLY.
    You should steal from your chef, she sounds like a cunt
    I'd help myself too a bunch of the poppy seeds.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'd help myself too a bunch of the poppy seeds.

You are a poppy seed.
    ^^ooooh actro just got told by a lesbo!
Jump to Top