you're weird

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    stop being weird

girls will start talking to you then

some will even fuck you

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    There are services that would gladly accept your money to make this happen.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    No you don't, otherwise you would've already done it.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    just to feed her to my tiger
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Why don't you just treat them like this:

http://www.xvideos.com/video23681120/making_blonde_skye_avery_gag_on_white_dick_down_thraot#_tabComments
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind Why don't you just treat them like this:

http://www.xvideos.com/video23681120/making_blonde_skye_avery_gag_on_white_dick_down_thraot#_tabComments

Because it's not polite.
    Originally posted by mmQ Because it's not polite.

Neither is planning on rejecting a girl after asking her out.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind Neither is planning on rejecting a girl after asking her out.

Indeed. I was just answering for myself.

As far as enter, I'd suppose that if he can't even get a date, he'd have an even harder time getting a good looking girl to suck his dick and allow him the opportunity to (try to) jam his pean down their throat repeatedly.

Not to mention any girl that would allow him to do that would do so because they take pleasure in being humiliated and degraded, making the whole thing futile.

Originally posted by mmQ Indeed. I was just answering for myself.

As far as enter, I'd suppose that if he can't even get a date, he'd have an even harder time getting a good looking girl to suck his dick and allow him the opportunity to (try to) jam his pean down their throat repeatedly.

Not to mention any girl that would allow him to do that would do so because they take pleasure in being humiliated and degraded, making the whole thing futile.

If he wants to degrade women and finds a women who enjoys being degraded... Sounds kinda like a win-win.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind If he wants to degrade women and finds a women who enjoys being degraded… Sounds kinda like a win-win.

Sure, but as I understand it he wants the degredation to result in negative emotion for the female.
    SpectraL- Houston [stanchly box my garamycin]
    That's stupid. You're stupid.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind If he wants to degrade women and finds a women who enjoys being degraded… Sounds kinda like a win-win.

It's a win-win for the whore, you can't actually degrade someone who's proud of being treated degradingly.
    ima let you in on a little secret here enter, i think it'll help you a lot. smackheads and crack whores.

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by HTS It's a win-win for the whore, you can't actually degrade someone who's proud of being treated degradingly.

Golden Shower

Piss in my Chest Chasm
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by HTS It's a win-win for the whore, you can't actually degrade someone who's proud of being treated degradingly.

I think he would still find it satisfying enough but I guess he won't know unless he tries.
    you do realize a lot of hookers don't do that shit coz they like it, but out of necessity right? some would absolutely hate being treated like that but would just put up with it to pay the bills. you know them crack and meth bills can stack up real quick.

Jump to Top