User Controls

Holy FUCK, 99.99% of movies made in the 21st century are fucking shit.

I just watched Full Metal Jacket for the 1000th time and damn it was better than ever.

Started watching Jarhead (2005) and it was disgusting. Terrible film. Had to turn it off. But that's considered "good" today.

What the fuck happened.
    mso8 Houston
    i have to watch Battle Royale again
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    these days they rely on the special effects and don't bother themselves too much with unnecessary shit like story lines and scripts too much. i think they just assume the mass sheep will be so blown away by the sfx that they'll be happy. to be fair tho, they kinda gotta point.

shame really. i remember being so into movies in the 80s and 90s. then i just slowly lost it after the millennium.

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by NARCassist these days they rely on the special effects and don't bother themselves too much with unnecessary shit like story lines and scripts too much. i think they just assume the mass sheep will be so blown away by the sfx that they'll be happy. to be fair tho, they kinda gotta point.

shame really. i remember being so into movies in the 80s and 90s. then i just slowly lost it after the millennium.

if you really want genuine action, watch all those hongkong movies from the 80s-97.

Jump to Top