User Controls

Just passed my drivers test

mso8 Houston
    i would like to thank all my haters, withtout them it would not have been possible
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    For the first time?
    mso8 Houston
    yes, for the first time. took me 2 attempts though. i have never felt as much pressure before in my life. its really because failing sets you back $430 here
    I know who mso8 is
    mso8 Houston
    me too
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Did you die?
    mso8 Houston
    negative
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What kind of vehicle did you use? Your own?
    mso8 Houston
    no, they provided one. im not good with cars i dont know which model it was specifically, but it was a relatively old BMW
    The fuck? How old are you, OP?
    mso8 Houston
    i'm 20
    Originally posted by mso8 i'm 20

Zoket shut down in 2014? When the fuck did you join this community?
    mso8 Houston
    late '16/early '17

wow, its been a year already
    Originally posted by mso8 late '16/early '17

wow, its been a year already

The fuck? How'd you find this place? And why'd you join? What the fuck.
    mso8 Houston
    someone posted it on 4chan or someshit, cant be fucked to remember. is this an interrogation or something. stop breaking my ballz
    Originally posted by mso8 someone posted it on 4chan or someshit, cant be fucked to remember. is this an interrogation or something. stop breaking my ballz

It's just fuckin' weird man.
    mso8 Houston
    its cool. this site is pretty tight actually, i wish i had found out about totse earlier. pretty odd that i didn't, considering i have spent the last 10 years on 4chan and shit
    Originally posted by mso8 its cool. this site is pretty tight actually, i wish i had found out about totse earlier. pretty odd that i didn't, considering i have spent the last 10 years on 4chan and shit

how dare you

I love mso8. I remember him from the early days of &Z. Smart guy, good with drugs
    Originally posted by mmQ For the first time?

Why would anyone need to pass a driving test more than once? (unless it was for a different vehicle class or in a different country).
Jump to Top