User Controls

I'm on a roadtrip. Bitches!

You called me crazy.
    You said I would never leave my bedroom or car.
    WELL FUCK YOUR SHIT.
    I'm on the road headed for Colorado, where I will spend the rest of the year living out of a tent and smoking weed 24/7

I am finally living the life of the nomadic hikikomori

HEIL
    who are you
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume … I will spend the rest of the year living out of a tent and smoking weed 24/7

Cool. When it becomes legal in Canada you should visit Banff and do the same thing.
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind Cool. When it becomes legal in Canada you should visit Banff and do the same thing.

I would be up for visiting Canada.
    I was actually considering maybe getting a passport and living there for a while but idk.
    How is the weather there?
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    well we told you to do this months ago. finally got fed up with the cold huh?

It hasn't been too bad this year
    HAARP has been working on my side, the man-made "climate change" "epidemic" works both ways!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    u forgot to put man made in qwuotes
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume I would be up for visiting Canada.
    I was actually considering maybe getting a passport and living there for a while but idk.

It's nice in the summer, if you like the nomadic hippie lyfestyle then you could travel west in the winter and live on the BC islands.

Banff weather:

Beautiful place:

The islands are nice too:

DocFoster Tuskegee Airman [concentrate my unpalatable boomer]
    Please record your journey and share it here. I'm headed out that way in June to do more or less the same thing. Live out of a conversion van and camp as much as possible. When I get some more experience under my belt, settle in Montana. Where are you presently?
    bling bling Dark Matter
    retrive me a small object
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume I would be up for visiting Canada.

The only half-way warm place in Canada is British Columbia, except in summer, where practically the whole country reaches temperatures of about 110 degrees.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by DocFoster Please record your journey and share it here. I'm headed out that way in June to do more or less the same thing. Live out of a conversion van and camp as much as possible. When I get some more experience under my belt, settle in Montana. Where are you presently?

he wont, if he would he'd post real pix, he's not even a real poster.

wikamdeia.org isnt a real picture from him.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby wikamdeia.org isnt a real picture from him.

Website doesn't seem to exist
    FUCK KANSAS
    The highway is closed off ATM due to aids (blizzard) so I'm stuck in a fucking gas staton
    If global warming is real then explain this

Trump - 1488
    Liberals - 0
    mso8 Houston
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume FUCK KANSAS
    The highway is closed off ATM due to aids (blizzard) so I'm stuck in a fucking gas staton

stay safe
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume If global warming is real then explain this

Trump - 1488
    Liberals - 0

dinosaur fumes

lol, reminds me of years ago sleeping in a broken down car, no heating and watching the snow building up on the windows. it was in a train station car park and i was wanted and had smack on me. it was kind of a blessing when from inside the car i saw a pig car drive in, circle the car park slowly, slowing as they drove past the only car there(me), but couldn't see me in there coz of the snow, then just drove off again.

DocFoster Tuskegee Airman [concentrate my unpalatable boomer]

Shit looks like my hometown right now. Winter weather's a bitch
    yeah roll on april

Jump to Top