User Controls

Alone And Out

SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Does anyone else go out alone?

I'm eating at a bar and then to a new strip club...

Its better than sitting at home alone.
    Nah, not really into it. I like my alone time to be real alone time and my social time to be real social time if that makes sense. It's actually more about feeling like people are judging me for being alone, but that's because I smoke weed every day. Actually, man, I would do this if I could.
    Originally posted by Marcos Aurelius Actually, man, I would do this if I could.

Do what?
    Originally posted by SBTlauien Do what?

I think they are saying they would go out alone if they could. I use to go out alone everywhere when I was single, but not so much anymore.
    Originally posted by MAL I think they are saying they would go out alone if they could. I use to go out alone everywhere when I was single, but not so much anymore.

Are you married?
    Originally posted by SBTlauien Are you married?

No. Just in a relationship.
    You have money for all these strip clubs but not for one therapy session?

And yeah I go out alone a lot of the time. I wouldn't say it's better than being at home alone though.

What do you do at bars by yourself, OP? Does anyone talk to you?
    Originally posted by Enter What do you do at bars by yourself, OP? Does anyone talk to you?

I actually didn't go to a strip club.

I ate a meal and had a few beers.

Nobody talks to me, except strippers that want my money.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    take 4 bags with u and a p pack of pills
    bling bling Dark Matter
    go up to some clarts nd say ur visiting from germany or uk and dont have id for likker
    ^This isn't Africa.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by bling bling take 4 bags with u and a p pack of pills

There is your answer sbt. No more loneliness and no friends if you just follow bling's one key piece of advice.
    yeah

I have no friends and my girlfriend doesn't like to go out with me
    Originally posted by SBTlauien Its better than sitting at home alone.

this is wrong.

at least at home no one knows that your alone, you alone knows.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    going out alone is loneliness announced.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny going out alone is loneliness announced.

Opposite. Going out with people is loneliness announced.
    Bit I like going out. I'm at a brewery right now. Ancestry Brewing. Setting up some excitement today and just stopped by this place for lunch.
    Originally posted by SBTlauien Bit I like going out. I'm at a brewery right now. Ancestry Brewing. Setting up some excitement today and just stopped by this place for lunch.

Are you Admin/esbity's alt? You're both **** *** **** **** and post about the same kinds of things.. I like you better though, but maybe you present yourself like he does (which is not very well imo from what he says), that kind of aloof, standoffish vibe instantly puts people off.

I'm not saying you gotta be the yellow shirt wearing ray of "HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, how are YOU!!?", but I'm saying close your eyes and ask yourself what your strengths are and think about how you can further develop those and show them off more, and then think about your weaknesses and learn to laugh at them instead of taking them so seriously. If they're that blatant, then they aren't going anywhere anytime soon, so you're going to need to both hide them, yet treat them with a spoonful of humour when they're unavoidable, otherwise people will see you as staunch and cynic.
    Originally posted by DietPiano Are you Admin/esbity's alt? You're both **** *** **** **** and post about the same kinds of things.. I like you better though, but maybe you present yourself like he does (which is not very well imo from what he says), that kind of aloof, standoffish vibe instantly puts people off.

I'm not saying you gotta be the yellow shirt wearing ray of "HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, how are YOU!!?", but I'm saying close your eyes and ask yourself what your strengths are and think about how you can further develop those and show them off more, and then think about your weaknesses and learn to laugh at them instead of taking them so seriously. If they're that blatant, then they aren't going anywhere anytime soon, so you're going to need to both hide them, yet treat them with a spoonful of humour when they're unavoidable, otherwise people will see you as staunch and cynic.

No, but they are both just like my friend that does bad things.
Jump to Top