User Controls

Deepest Darkest Fears.

DocFoster Tuskegee Airman [concentrate my unpalatable boomer]
    What scares you boys? Let's get specific. What spooks you, gives you the jibblies, does you a frighten?

So what terrifies you? Everything is to be discussed here, from general ideas to specific situations. Examine others to see what you can learn about another from their fears!

I'm scared of losing my mind. Scared all this medicine to keep my head on straight is doing the opposite, or perhaps the medicine provides a thin layer of ice over the lake of insanity, and boy howdy spring is around the corner and I'm standing on the ice of ego that is slowly coming apart and the medicine just bought me more time until im just floating on the lake of madness, rocking on an ice floe that gets thinner and more fragile by the minute: half in and half out. Is the shore just an illusion of an addled mind? Or is the coup de grace of icy blackness a quicker, kinder out?

I'm terrified of being reduced to a gibbering mass, left in the states care, pushed aside and forgotten by friends and family, to be disconnected and wait, in a safe room where I cant off myself for the shame of being a waste of other people's resources, with no way to contribute or die.
    Which is funny becasuse my ideal existence is self imposed isolation, but with a means to be productive.

I worry that my whole life is just an extensive psyop, and that I've been controlled and manipulated by the new world order or whoever from day one. That a secret society of people bent on controlling the globe would have enough knowledge, practice, and foresight to control everyone, even allowing for the resistance as part of their plan. I worry that my willingness and desire to fight that same control is nothing not programmed in me. Or at least expected. Surely every animal that was used in neurotoxin tests, every lab rat injected, all thought if they rattle the bars of their cage, if they struggle and run til the very last, that they'll escape control, or at least make their captors regret imprisoning them and their kind til their last seconds, when in reality it's just the squeaks and cage rattling of a doomed animal: expected, common, easily dealt with. Is the cia controlling me? How do I prove it? How do I prove they're not? Is my fighting against this control something programmed into me? How deep does it go? Is the belief we can fight for freedom from control, to truly strike out and do what what we want free from manipulation, just an illusion? A kindness granted by the powers that be to save us from the terror of reality and the stress that knowing the whole truth might lay on us. Every time I try to think of something to prove that I'm not bbeing controlled I Come to the same problem: what if thst belief was implanted in me, or allowed to me, when in the end I'm just an animal in a cage slowly being sacrificed to the status quo.
    Only thing that would prove I'm not under control would be the total collapse of society
    It's so hard to tell what's real these days, I can't even trust myself.

TL;DR, tell us about your fears! Examine others! We're just animals!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Bees, high places, regular interaction with my family.
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Physical or mental disability, losing people I love abruptly without saying goodbye, being on my deathbed and wondering what I could have been, communism
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    phear is anger announced.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    abandon thy anger

and ye shalt fear no more.
    Xlite African Astronaut
    I'm a proud man i'm afraid. So humiliation.

I had a nightmare that i was bouncer at this bar and then this huge nigger started attacking people so i went for him, but he got a hold of me, forced me to the ground and raped me while people stood there, laughing their asses off.

Fucking horrible man.

I'm also afraid of becoming insane and to some extent also misinformation.
    Misinformation is dangerous as fuck.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Being accused for a sexually perverse crime I didn't commit
    HTS highlight reel
    Alzheimer's/dementia.

Also being stuck in this disgusting body for my entire life.
    Originally posted by Zanick Bees, high places, regular interaction with my family.

Bees are your friends dude, but trust me I get the other two
    Being cucked by my girlfriend or wife

bonus fear if it's with a gentleman of sub-saharan origins
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Daily Being cucked by my girlfriend or wife

bonus fear if it's with a gentleman of sub-saharan origins

This is hot though...
    On a scale of 1-10 how paranoid schizophrenic does my op sound?

Also, being fucked is far from hot. That sort of betrayal would really sting
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    I don't kill people, never have, but I use to have nightmares that I got caught killing someone.

So I guess taking a charge of Murder would scare me.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Being crippled. More than anything else I couldn't handle the shame of having to depend on someone else to be able to do everyday things, doubly so if I'm crippled in such a way that'd prevent me from killing myself
    -That I will have a hallucination of a ghost or demon, looking scary.

-Seeing a real one
    One instance of sheer terror is one thing. It ends, as do all things.

Existential screaming that ends only when the horror fades with your very last breath is another
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Alzheimer's/Dementia is one that comes to mind. My body is one thing, but to lose my mind, ehhhhh........

Other than that, I have an abnormal fear of spiders. I know lots of people fear spiders, so much so that you might call it a "common fear". I have an other-worldly fear of them. Freak the fuck out.

Interestingly, I do not share that fear for scorpions, snakes, or other creepy crawlies. Just spiders.
    It seems we have a running theme here of people having a fear of losing the "self", or to become an invalid drain

Spiders etc. Are homies. Like bees they're your friends.
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Originally posted by DocFoster It seems we have a running theme here of people having a fear of losing the "self", or to become an invalid drain

Spiders etc. Are homies. Like bees they're your friends.

Yellow Jacket wasps are not your friend. They are out to hurt you
    Wasps are fucks. Kill wasps all day. Bring me a 3L jar full of smashed wasp bits and I'll give you a prize
Jump to Top