User Controls

Ever compare the way women treat your friends to the way they treat you?

This is why I have a fucking complex. They'll make small talk and laugh and be kind to everyone except me. :( Obese guys, awkward guys, short guys, feminine guys, it don't matter. They all get treated better than I do.
    You sound like SBT
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Enter This is why I have a fucking complex. They'll make small talk and laugh and be kind to everyone except me. :( Obese guys, awkward guys, short guys, feminine guys, it don't matter. They all get treated better than I do.

Because you're a hostile little shitbag and it only takes looking at you to realize your issues are so deep seated that the only person talking to you should be a therapist.

Probably.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws You sound like SBT

I know, I made the comparison myself, and it's fucking with me. But I genuinely believe they're all against me. AND I KNOW HOW THAT SOUNDS, but I genuinely believe it.
    Well I’ve never been in this situation because I don’t have any friends. But it’s probably like HTS said
    well that sucks
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    No it doesn't.
    When women are nice to me, I know they're just fucking with me, or want something from me.

Last year this girl asked me to help with her assignment. I drove 20 minutes to her house and helped her. At the end she said that to say thanks for helping me, she'd buy me lunch.

I waited and waited, even helped her with more assignments after that. Jokingly said to her one time, "so where's that lunch you promised me haha" and she said she was busy but after the semester she'd take me out. The new semester's already started. She was just lying so I'd do her work for her.

And you ask why I hate women.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by Enter When women are nice to me, I know they're just fucking with me, or want something from me.

Last year this girl asked me to help with her assignment. I drove 20 minutes to her house and helped her. At the end she said that to say thanks for helping me, she'd buy me lunch.

I waited and waited, even helped her with more assignments after that. Jokingly said to her one time, "so where's that lunch you promised me haha" and she said she was busy but after the semester she'd take me out. The new semester's already started. She was just lying so I'd do her work for her.

Kek

Cuck
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Cuck

Kek

It was the most cuckish thing I've ever done, I admit it. It went against everything I believe in. But I just wanted a girl to like me. :(
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Damn Enter, you got played. She really did cuck you.
    Originally posted by Malice Damn Enter, you got played. She really did cuck you.

I was extremely desperate. But it was a good lesson that proves women really are evil.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Wait you go to college?
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Wait you go to college?

Yessir, yessir I do. Engineering. Just one of the seeds I'm planting in an attempt to become rich.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Enter When women are nice to me, I know they're just fucking with me, or want something from me.

Well what was I supposed to do when a cute girl asked me for help? If I say yes there's a CHANCE she might end up liking me, but if I say no she'll stop talking to me. :(
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Enter Well what was I supposed to do when a cute girl asked me for help? If I say yes there's a CHANCE she might end up liking me, but if I say no she'll stop talking to me. :(

My poor little baby boyyyy.
    So what do I do this time if a girl asks for help? Do I help her or no?
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Enter So what do I do this time if a girl asks for help? Do I help her or no?

You should help anyone you can, without expecting anything in return. ^_^
    Originally posted by HTS You should help anyone you can, without expecting anything in return. ^_^

But why did she say she'd give me something in return then and not do it? :( How is that my fault for expecting something in return if she actually said she was going to. :( :( :(
Jump to Top