User Controls

hating everyone

coughgel Yung Blood
    there are 8billion people on the planet and over 99% of them are faggots with no reason to live

instead they just breed like rats and continue to destroy the Earth, while feeling that they're doing the right thing being bound to their ooga booga morality. i don't know how to put it into words. everywhere you look there are ugly niggers who never had an original thought in their life, sticking their dick in women who don't know how to do anything for themselves besides make babies, suck dick, and apply makeup. if you view humanity as one being, its a creature that needs to be tortured and eliminated. almost everyone is so inferior in every way to a sort of God that they're basically like tiny insects
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    *farts on op's head*
    coughgel Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby *farts on op's head*

do you think your mom ever wishes she aborted a rapist?
    Yeah I always laugh when people talk about “saving the planet” and shit by recycling or whatever.

No bitch we just need to stop breeding for at least 40-50 years. Have some kind of lottery of who can breed. That or make them undergo a rigorous selection process.

Invalids are euthanized.

Etc.
    coughgel Yung Blood
    98% of the world has an IQ below 130

kill all of them, then there are 160 million people remaining
    coughgel Yung Blood
    i think people deserve to suffer just for being worthless
    I feel like I’m a little more humane than to agree with murdering billions of people. Just stop them breeding and let them die naturally. In a hundred years or so we’ll be good to go
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by coughgel there are 8billion people on the planet and over 99% of them are faggots with no reason to live

instead they just breed like rats and continue to destroy the Earth, while feeling that they're doing the right thing being bound to their ooga booga morality. i don't know how to put it into words. everywhere you look there are ugly niggers who never had an original thought in their life, sticking their dick in women who don't know how to do anything for themselves besides make babies, suck dick, and apply makeup. if you view humanity as one being, its a creature that needs to be tortured and eliminated. almost everyone is so inferior in every way to a sort of God that they're basically like tiny insects

You are a part of that.
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Originally posted by coughgel if you view humanity as one being

No thanks. If I view humanity as one being, then you are me and I am you.

Which is not the case because your IQ is an entire standard deviation below -SpectraL's let alone mine
    coughgel Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind You are a part of that.

no because if i could i would kill them. i am the solution

Originally posted by Daily No thanks. If I view humanity as one being, then you are me and I am you.

Which is not the case because your IQ is an entire standard deviation below -SpectraL's let alone mine

no dumb fag

seperate cells of the same larger organism
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by coughgel i am the solution

Originally posted by coughgel no dumb fag

seperate cells of the same larger organism

You literally have lesions in your brain

"if you view humanity as one being, its a creature that needs to be tortured and eliminated"

No fucking thanks I said. You deserve to be eliminated because you have failed to increase your inclusive fitness. I'm the opposite you waster

Your mating prospects are low and your testosterone levels are on the decline on account of your daily Crouton consumption
    coughgel Yung Blood
    you post retarded metaphysical questions and retarded looking women

you are the problem and i will kill you
    coughgel Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Daily You literally have lesions in your brain

"if you view humanity as one being, its a creature that needs to be tortured and eliminated"

No fucking thanks I said. You deserve to be eliminated because you have failed to increase your inclusive fitness. I'm the opposite you waster

Your mating prospects are low and your testosterone levels are on the decline on account of your daily Crouton consumption

you're a psychology major
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    Originally posted by coughgel seperate cells of the same larger organism

You must be a phagocyte then
    Originally posted by coughgel you're a psychology major

I've never studied psychology in a formal educational setting in my entire life

You're just intimidated that I know about it than you
    coughgel Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Daily You're just intimidated that I know about it than you

there's nothing to "know" about it it's science for retards
    Originally posted by coughgel there's nothing to "know" about it it's science for retards

Your entire identity is based on jedi psychometrics
    coughgel Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Daily Your entire identity is based on jedi psychometrics

>the jedis made math

thats something a psychology major would say
Jump to Top