User Controls

R.I.P. Delores O'Riordan

Jan 15th 2018.

I don't really like the song Zombie that she was famous for.

this is much more fitting for her departure.

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    who died ???
    Originally posted by benny vader who died ???

Delores O'Riordan, The Singer from the Irish band "The Cranberries" died 3 days ago :(

such a sweet face and such a beautiful voice. You probably remember her from the 90s song "Zombies" "They're in your head.. in your head.. Zombies.. Zombies.. Zom'bays bays bays
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Delores O'Riordan, The Singer from the Irish band "The Cranberries" died 3 days ago :(

such a sweet face and such a beautiful voice. You probably remember her from the 90s song "Zombies" "They're in your head.. in your head.. Zombies.. Zombies.. Zom'bays bays bays

really ???

they have few good songs but i never knew their names tho.

animal instinct, dream, ode to my family are all i could remember.
    Originally posted by benny vader really ???

they have few good songs but i never knew their names tho.

animal instinct, dream, ode to my family are all i could remember.

My girlfriend and I listen to the CD all the time, we had to put it away last week because we play it to death (as I do with the band Chameleons UK)

then she passes away :( she has such an Angelic face and voice.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 she has such an Angelic face and voice.

pretty average in my eyes.
    Originally posted by benny vader pretty average in my eyes.

average what? she wasn't what you have been brainwashed into thinking classifies a Model. She has a angelic face. she has an aura about her. she's probably someones guardian angel. I wish I had one, I think God is angry at me though. I'm only spoken to by a lillith.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 average what? she wasn't what you have been brainwashed into thinking classifies a Model. She has a angelic face. she has an aura about her. she's probably someones guardian angel. I wish I had one, I think God is angry at me though. I'm only spoken to by a lillith.

most british band girl from that era looked like her.

the girl from ''the cardigans'' looked like her.

the girl from ''six pence none the richer'' looked like her.

good looking but still pretty typical and average.
    no.. the girl from The Cardigans has the voice of No Doubt lead singer and kind of looks like the female co-lead in the band Sonic Youth.

I think the closest was that Delores looked a bit and sounded a bit like Sinhead O'Conner.
Jump to Top