They already did faggot
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    crypto coins are the mark of the beast
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Fox Paws They already did faggot

really ???

prices still seems pretty high.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I don't know. You know Benny, i like going grocery shopping. I am not sure whether it works the same in the third world but Wednesdays lolis get out of school earlier. Well not only lolis, shotas too. And i guess in the third world children don't go to school in general...

In any case, at least in my neck of the woods, which is middle class good value neck of the woods parents like to take their lolis shopping on Wednesday afternoon. I consider myself lucky that i usually work late on Wednesdays. And let me tell you, i just went grocery shopping and dang.
    Dang...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    whats a shota?
    Weeaboo speak for little boy
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Sophie I don't know. You know Benny, i like going grocery shopping. I am not sure whether it works the same in the third world but Wednesdays lolis get out of school earlier. Well not only lolis, shotas too. And i guess in the third world children don't go to school in general…

In any case, at least in my neck of the woods, which is middle class good value neck of the woods parents like to take their lolis shopping on Wednesday afternoon. I consider myself lucky that i usually work late on Wednesdays. And let me tell you, i just went grocery shopping and dang.

nope.

here in my swamp, its friday, but the best part of the week is saturday becos thats the day they get go out without their parents whole day ....
    Originally posted by benny vader nope.

here in my swamp, its friday, but the best part of the week is saturday becos thats the day they get go out without their parents whole day ….

I usually just get high on Saturday and/or hang out with some friends of mine.
    Originally posted by Sophie I usually just get high on Saturday and/or hang out with some friends of mine.

By “friends” do you mean little girls and by “hang out” do you mean molest
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Sophie I usually just get high on Saturday and/or hang out with some friends of mine.

speaking of wednessday, i noticed your only here from wed to like sunday.

what do you do ???
    Originally posted by Fox Paws By “friends” do you mean little girls and by “hang out” do you mean molest

Probably not.

Originally posted by benny vader speaking of wednessday, i noticed your only here from wed to like sunday.

what do you do ???

If i told you i'd have to kill you.
    he smokes cocks behind the habeeb mart lol
Jump to Top