User Controls

The sound of..

Thick lean swishing around in a styrofoam cup with crushed ice.
    Real niggas drink Hycodan and OxyFast.
    Rivotril Houston
    Lean is a past thing, try benzo ice cream.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Rivotril Lean is a past thing, try benzo ice cream.

If they didnt intend for us to eat handfuls of clonazepam and diazepam they wouldn't have made them taste like candy.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Marcos Aurelius Thick lean swishing around in a styrofoam cup with crushed ice.

styrofoam cup is extinct where i live.
    Lean is extinct where I live
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by Marcos Aurelius Thick lean swishing around in a styrofoam cup with crushed ice.

SWISHING
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 Lean is extinct where I live

It's like paying $20 for a 30 mg Tylenol 3 with codeine and a 25 mg promethazine pill on the side. People who buy lean can get just as fucked up off regular codeine pills and Benadryl. Lean is stupid.
    Can't get any form of codeine here

It's technically legal, but nobody will sell it to you without a prescription
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 Can't get any form of codeine here

It's technically legal, but nobody will sell it to you without a prescription

Why don't you just order it from the derp web
    Originally posted by Daily Why don't you just order it from the derp web

Not worth it. If I was going to do that I'd just get tramadol
    Originally posted by WhiskeyPhoenix It's like paying $20 for a 30 mg Tylenol 3 with codeine and a 25 mg promethazine pill on the side. People who buy lean can get just as fucked up off regular codeine pills and Benadryl. Lean is stupid.

If you get it from south america its $1.25/oz.
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 Not worth it. If I was going to do that I'd just get tramadol

You're such a follower/wannabe.
    Originally posted by Marcos Aurelius You're such a follower/wannabe.

How so
    Rivotril Houston
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 Not worth it. If I was going to do that I'd just get tramadol

Where do you live?
    the US
    Rivotril Houston
    You have so much ways to get codeine in the US, is different from Brazil, here only people that work with Medicine can get it.
Jump to Top