User Controls

Too many poor people on this site

Lanny, how much will it cost to bribe you to lobby for banning all the poor?

Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    If you have such as problem with poor people, then why do you live in Pakistan? Do you just never go outside and have your wife do all the errands?
    If you have such as problem with poor people, then why do you live in Pakistan?

I don't. Welcome to like 5 years ago.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Where do you live now?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Where do you live now?

Florida. On a beach, surrounded my fellow people of wealth.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    [greentext]>flordia[/greentext]
    [greentext]>wealth[/greentext]
    pick one
    [greentext]>flordia[/greentext]
    [greentext]>wealth[/greentext]
    pick one

I can pick both. I love having lots of poor people around to laugh at, specially if the police keep them out of the nice neighborhoods, it's like having a big zoo with real live chimps!

http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/Studies-Outline-Floridas-RichPoor-Divide-290380651.html
    ^I know you're trolling, but at the same time, lanny has shown his true colors, he loves the police, even stated that he would turn in IP addresses to the cops if he felt threatened.

He's kind of a candy ass, this is why we need a new website owned by someone like me, or mr happy, or opulus, reststop, people that have integrity and aren't pushovers like the last several admins.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Oplus killed himself, bro.
    "integrity"...

Mr. Happy can't start a new site. His moon servers aren't compatible with earth technology. He is also a homeless junkie.

Oplus just faked his suicide a couple days ago and then claimed to be his brother.

Reststop lied about having a terminal illness and lots of other minor shit.

You are the scum of the earth. A bad bad liar. You have AIDS and neglect your child. Your face can stop a clock and there is not one human being who doesn't feel the urge to punch your stupid smile into the back of your head upon seeing it. You fucking faggot.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    ^I know you're trolling, but at the same time, lanny has shown his true colors, he loves the police, even stated that he would turn in IP addresses to the cops if he felt threatened.

He's kind of a candy ass, this is why we need a new website owned by someone like me, or mr happy, or opulus, reststop, people that have integrity and aren't pushovers like the last several admins.

You realize you're exactly the kind of poster oplus wanted to be kicked off the site right?

Also no one is simultaneously capable of running a site and stupid enough to refuse a subpoena when they're running a site on a domestic host. Not only does it get your ass landed in jail and your server pulled but it doesn't even help anyone on the site because it's trivially easy to pick up any information you have a court order to obtain before pulling the plug on the site. People can actually go to jail for things they do on a site like this, they did on zoklet, there's nothing a site admin can reasonably do about that besides make it clear that posters are responsible for their own anonymity. If you opsec strategy actually involves someone you never met refusing a court order at risk of imprisonment then you really are the stupidest person here.

Shut up faggot.
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    "integrity"…

Mr. Happy can't start a new site. His moon servers aren't compatible with earth technology. He is also a homeless junkie.

Oplus just faked his suicide a couple days ago and then claimed to be his brother.

You are the scum of the earth. A bad bad liar. You have AIDS and neglect your child. Your face can stop a clock and there is not one human being who doesn't feel the urge to punch your stupid smile into the back of your head upon seeing it. You fucking faggot.

hahahahahah
    I have enough resources to do anything I just don't want to
    Shut up faggot.

I'll shut up if you quit trying to be "funny"
    You realize you're exactly the kind of poster oplus wanted to be kicked off the site right?

Also no one is simultaneously capable of running a site and stupid enough to refuse a subpoena when they're running a site on a domestic host. Not only does it get your ass landed in jail and your server pulled but it doesn't even help anyone on the site because it's trivially easy to pick up any information you have a court order to obtain before pulling the plug on the site. People can actually go to jail for things they do on a site like this, they did on zoklet, there's nothing a site admin can reasonably do about that besides make it clear that posters are responsible for their own anonymity. If you opsec strategy actually involves someone you never met refusing a court order at risk of imprisonment then you really are the stupidest person here.

Lol, "you're exactly the kind of poster..." quit being a cuck, opulus is my friend. quit talking out of your ass

And I'm definitely not going to be kicked off this site.
    "integrity"…

you're really grasping at straws here riser, and sarcasm / comedy is way over your head. The people you just dissed make this site, thats why I believe they are the best people to run a site for whats left of this community, with out us, you'd be stuck with sploo (at least sploo post about things he's interested in) and darkie thank god for tc at least, since most of the old skool users that are worth their weight in salt go there. Most of you guys here are cowards.

Lanny could fix this site, but he chooses not to, thats why all the cool people just hang out at tc. It's a shame rdfrn went down, now we are stuck with totse cuckhold traitor lanny.

If anyone here is willing to help make a new site, a much bigger site, I'd be willing to put in time and money for something better than this. This place sucks for the most part, lets be honest, most of us only come here for the lulz and to troll so why are so many people here like riser butt hurt? people like riser, lanny, and captain faggot are objectively the most boring users on this site.

And by the way riser, you're a huge pussy you don't even make threads all you do is shit on other people, you can call other people scumbags and scrutinize users, yet we know nothing about you except that you're a german that smokes weed all day and can "beat everyone up" , faggot

Lets make the totse community great again.
    OP has 10 dollars.
    I'll shut up if you quit trying to be "funny"

Shut up faggot.
Jump to Top