User Controls

Totse_2001 Intervention Thread

Totse_2001, I know this is going to be hard for you to believe, but judging by your posts you need to be on psychotic medication. I know I'm just a random person online and you have no reason to believe me, but you have nothing to lose by going to the doctor just for a psychological check-up.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Enter Totse_2001, I know this is going to be hard for you to believe, but judging by your posts you need to be on psychotic medication. I know I'm just a random person online and you have no reason to believe me, but you have nothing to lose by going to the doctor just for a psychological check-up.

his latest posts are american anti ballistic missiles defense system readiness report in disguise.
    Don't bother, I have already tried. The guy is unironically mentally ill. If you can doxx him and contact his family and friends (if he has any) and ask them to reach out to him, maybe that can do the trick but short of that I can't see any way to save him.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Don't bother, I have already tried. The guy is unironically mentally ill. If you can doxx him and contact his family and friends (if he has any) and ask them to reach out to him, maybe that can do the trick but short of that I can't see any way to save him.

He said his name is Peet, and just earlier said to look up Peet Dy, but all I'm finding by that name is some pretty Thai girl.
    Totse 2001 is legitimately cracked
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    With the way the world is today, anybody who is not mentally ill should be suspect
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Let him be.
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 With the way the world is today, anybody who is not mentally ill should be suspect

The world was always fucked up. You just think it’s happening only to you in the present due to a psychological phenomenon called “rosy retrospect” or the “good-old-days bias”.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws The world was always fucked up. You just think it’s happening only to you in the present due to a psychological phenomenon called “rosy retrospect” or the “good-old-days bias”.

Exhibit A
    I see what you did there
    Originally posted by Fox Paws The world was always fucked up. You just think it’s happening only to you in the present due to a psychological phenomenon called “rosy retrospect” or the “good-old-days bias”.

It could be the internet.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Mental illness is just something that's made up to label people.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by SBTlauien Mental illness is just something that's made up to label seriously divergent peopleheir personalities which are harmful to themselves and others.

FTFY
    Some mental illnesses are made up, but obviously shit like schizophrenia is real.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    He told me his name is pete. But he's a pretty chill guy i wouldnt doxx him i guess because im not an obsessed faggot like a lot of you.

He just has his own style of trolling and you tossers eat it up with a spork.

Whats next you guts are going to take bling serious and think he is off his rocker.. Smh.. I dont even...
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Enter Some mental illnesses are made up, but obviously shit like schizophrenia is real.

I believe its a malady of the soul and not a real disorder.. But hey what would i know i only used to work with "schizophrenics" the medication didnt stop the "symptoms" just made them sedated and sleep more. I dont see whats the point in that if they arent harming anyone.

Most people with that diagnosis are fairly peaceful and if they arent i think thats just a personality trait they'd have regardless
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by SBTlauien Mental illness is just something that's made up to label people.

more specifically to label the minority in their midst.
Jump to Top