User Controls

Any woman who has had a one night stand is a disgusting CUNT.

Can you imagine actually marrying a woman who in the past has had a one night stand? Can you imagine devoting your life and committing to a woman who once allowed some random guy to use her as a toilet? What the FUCK?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Yes
    RestStop Space Nigga
    You could marry one and just not ever know/find out about it tho'.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Shouldn't this apply equally to both genders, what with the whole one night stand being a two gender thing? Usually.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ Shouldn't this apply equally to both genders, what with the whole one night stand being a two gender thing? Usually.

It does apply to both genders, but I personally have no emotional investment in the other one since I don't have desires to get into relationships with men.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Have you ever had a one night stand?
    Originally posted by mmQ Have you ever had a one night stand?

No, I would have if I had the opportunity when I was younger, but if I had the opportunity now I definitely wouldn't go for it.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Enter No, I would have if I had the opportunity when I was younger, but if I had the opportunity now I definitely wouldn't go for it.

How come? Honestly, if you view women as trash, why would you be opposed to bagging and tagging them and disposing of them the next morning?
    Originally posted by mmQ How come? Honestly, if you view women as trash, why would you be opposed to bagging and tagging them and disposing of them the next morning?

I don't want to contribute to the problem. Women only have one night stands to boost their ego.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    *slaps dick on pussy a few times to demonstrate dominance*
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Enter I don't want to contribute to the problem. Women only have one night stands to boost their ego.

You are contributing to the problem by having a belief that we're supposed to be monogamous, don't you see?
    Originally posted by mmQ You are contributing to the problem by having a belief that we're supposed to be monogamous, don't you see?

No. STD's are natures way of saying that one night stands are not good.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Enter No. STD's are natures way of saying that one night stands are not good.

Oh. I've never had an STD.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Your pain. IT RUNS DEEP! SHARE IT WITH ME!
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Sluts can be fun, but you can never turn a ho into a housewife.
    Originally posted by D4NG0 Sluts can be fun, but you can never turn a ho into a housewife.

would you agree there are more ho's than possible housewives in today's generation of young people (18 to 30)
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Originally posted by mmQ Shouldn't this apply equally to both genders, what with the whole one night stand being a two gender thing? Usually.

Not really. DOuble standards exist because men and women are physically and psychologically different. Sperm is cheap, eggs are expensive. This is why men (on average) seek variety and chase hoes and say things like "women and children first" when the titanic is sinking, while women (on average) sit back and select the men who chase them and act as "gatekeepers" of sex who essentially bind men's sexual proclivities; this is why the homosexual subculture is full of degeneracy and aids, because they have no women to bind them.

Men can impregnate 5 women in one day, while women invest 9 months into shitting out one child. No wonder women are so much more selective - they invest over 1000x more time than a man does into producing offspring. This is where slut shaming comes from - it is a natural (and morally good) tactic for homo sapiens to shame disgusting whores who fuck dumb retards who are clearly not going to stick around and end up pumping out a kid who has a cunt of a single mother for the rest of his life.

Unfortunately, women are actually blameless in this scenario (as they are physically and intellectually inferior to men). Otherwise we should blame children for the problems their parents put them through. It is the disgusting beta cucks who allow this to happen for "equality" (attacking nature) and in hopes of actually getting laid to produce offspring (which wouldn't happen otherwise). At the same time, the beta men also need to take some responsibility and not roam the city streets looking to dump their load into some cunt as if we're still hunter-gatherers or some stupid shit.

Man, contraceptives really did act as a cultural life hack. Say goodbye to your beloved civilisations. Sit back and enjoy the ride
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Daily Not really. DOuble standards exist because men and women are physically and psychologically different. Sperm is cheap, eggs are expensive. This is why men (on average) seek variety and chase hoes and say things like "women and children first" when the titanic is sinking, while women (on average) sit back and select the men who chase them and act as "gatekeepers" of sex who essentially bind men's sexual proclivities; this is why the homosexual subculture is full of degeneracy and aids, because they have no women to bind them.

Men can impregnate 5 women in one day, while women invest 9 months into shitting out one child. No wonder women are so much more selective - they invest over 1000x more time than a man does into producing offspring. This is where slut shaming comes from - it is a natural (and morally good) tactic for homo sapiens to shame disgusting whores who fuck dumb retards who are clearly not going to stick around and end up pumping out a kid who has a cunt of a single mother for the rest of his life.

Unfortunately, women are actually blameless in this scenario (as they are physically and intellectually inferior to men). Otherwise we should blame children for the problems their parents put them through. It is the disgusting beta cucks who allow this to happen for "equality" (attacking nature) and in hopes of actually getting laid to produce offspring (which wouldn't happen otherwise). At the same time, the beta men also need to take some responsibility and not roam the city streets looking to dump their load into some cunt as if we're still hunter-gatherers or some stupid shit.

Man, contraceptives really did act as a cultural life hack. Say goodbye to your beloved civilisations. Sit back and enjoy the ride

this is objectively right yet society won't admit

like, it's not even conspiratory or anything. it's not "le jedis run everything, look at my evidence!"

it's LITERALLY, OBJECTIVELY, IRREFUTABLY CORRECT. and it pisses me off how everyone's in denial and it's destroying civilization.

but oh well, who gives a fuck. i was born into this world when it was collapsing, and i'll die when it's collapsing (or collapsed).
    i saw an SJW-looking mom with two little girls who had their hair dyed purple. they were only like, 8 years old or some shit. it was fucking horrific.
    I hate people with kids sometimes. All yall did is fuck. Stop leaving work early to do some BS.
Jump to Top