User Controls

Holy fuck, drug users are enough to turn me off drugs.

I was interested in doing MDMA again (haven't done it in like 2 years), so I visit the MDMA subreddit. I know they're all rolling balls, but holy fuck they're gay.

"HERP DERP I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THIS IS AMAZING GOOD VIBES"

Just shut the fuck up. Whenever I did MDMA I would use it to analyze myself and my life; pretty much self-therapy. But that forum's just full of faggot memes like "WHEN YOU'RE IN THE CLUB AND IT STARTS TO KICK IN". Ugh, degenerates.

I know I sound condescending and pretentious to the point where it's cliche, but I really do hate those types of people.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Misogyny is just as cringe, wouldn't you agree?

*Kitchen joke*

I'm hilarious.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    How a nigga live.
    Did a gram once. About 1/2 one night and the other half the next. Maybe 1/3 and then 2/3 the other night, whatever, anyways, its alright but not super kick ass hit you like a semi like I i thought. The most cliche mdma I got was one moment for a few seconds when I thought "everybody loves me, even the haters :-)". I only did the mdma by itself.
    Oh, and I also went on trt and was like "I'm on fuckin mdma!!!"

We should all try to get our hands on mdma, take it at the same time, and all post here together. It'll be gay as fuck but interesting.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Omg this thread is so perfect. I've never felt so right posting in any thread ever. This. Is. It. Mmmmmmm. *Good vibes sent*
    SENDIN' THOSE GOOD VIBES THROUGH THE INNERNET
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Mdma is a social drug tbh. I mean it does have some therapeutic value but you shouldn't do it alone because it simply feels better when you're not. LSD on the other hand is great for self reflecting alone.
    Rivotril Houston
    What did you expect? Users of "party drugs" are trash.
    *snorts fentanyl, takes some etizolam solution in a shot of water, and smokes a bowl*
    9:51 am pct we do it right out here nigga we go hard we post from all platforms Lanny be damned fuck the mods
    Originally posted by Enter I was interested in doing MDMA again (haven't done it in like 2 years), so I visit the MDMA subreddit. I know they're all rolling balls, but holy fuck they're gay.

"HERP DERP I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THIS IS AMAZING GOOD VIBES"

Just shut the fuck up. Whenever I did MDMA I would use it to analyze myself and my life; pretty much self-therapy. But that forum's just full of faggot memes like "WHEN YOU'RE IN THE CLUB AND IT STARTS TO KICK IN". Ugh, degenerates.

I know I sound condescending and pretentious to the point where it's cliche, but I really do hate those types of people.

I think it's just people in general. The annoying ones always seem to screech the loudest.

I literally talk about my drug experiences to one person at my job. The rest have no idea I have ever done so much as smoke weed. Yet I know who sells what at my work and who got fucked up which night. It's just young people being young and thinking drug use is cool because it's new and exciting for them. There's some who are older that are this way, but they're in the minority.

Try to remember that you were young once too.
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Honestly, just talking about "drugs" is fucking cringy. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy injecting the marijuanas after a long, productive day, and shit, I enjoy MDMA once or twice a year, and hey, I'm not gonna say no to a diazepam, and fine, a couple of lines of cocaine here and there if it's available at a party, and yes, I did DMT three times in one week, but just talking about drugs makes me feel so fucking gay. Does anybody know what I mean? The worst is when you do MDMA and some fucking faggot comes up to me asking "you feelin it yet bro??? i think i'm coming up". Shut the fuck up, please. Don't talk about it. Stop ruining the experience. It's like fucking a girl and then you keep talking about the sex during the sex. Shut the fuck up.

Once we do the actual drug, no more fucking talking about the drug. I expect to only talk about "drugs" for logistical purposes. Anything else and you automatically get put in the "don't mind if you die" category.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick Did a gram once. About 1/2 one night and the other half the next. Maybe 1/3 and then 2/3 the other night, whatever, anyways, its alright but not super kick ass hit you like a semi like I i thought. The most cliche mdma I got was one moment for a few seconds when I thought "everybody loves me, even the haters :-)". I only did the mdma by itself.

That wasn't MDMA.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by Daily Honestly, just talking about "drugs" is fucking cringy. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy injecting the marijuanas after a long, productive day, and shit, I enjoy MDMA once or twice a year, and hey, I'm not gonna say no to a diazepam, and fine, a couple of lines of cocaine here and there if it's available at a party, and yes, I did DMT three times in one week, but just talking about drugs makes me feel so fucking gay. Does anybody know what I mean? The worst is when you do MDMA and some fucking faggot comes up to me asking "you feelin it yet bro??? i think i'm coming up". Shut the fuck up, please. Don't talk about it. Stop ruining the experience. It's like fucking a girl and then you keep talking about the sex during the sex. Shut the fuck up.

Once we do the actual drug, no more fucking talking about the drug. I expect to only talk about "drugs" for logistical purposes. Anything else and you automatically get put in the "don't mind if you die" category.

Ey nogga we should roll together some time.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Daily Honestly, just talking about "drugs" is fucking cringy. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy injecting the marijuanas after a long, productive day, and shit, I enjoy MDMA once or twice a year, and hey, I'm not gonna say no to a diazepam, and fine, a couple of lines of cocaine here and there if it's available at a party, and yes, I did DMT three times in one week, but just talking about drugs makes me feel so fucking gay. Does anybody know what I mean? The worst is when you do MDMA and some fucking faggot comes up to me asking "you feelin it yet bro??? i think i'm coming up". Shut the fuck up, please. Don't talk about it. Stop ruining the experience. It's like fucking a girl and then you keep talking about the sex during the sex. Shut the fuck up.

You seem like you'd make me cry if I was ever around you.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery That wasn't MDMA.

🙄
    Esplender Tuskegee Airman [my gynecological profit-maximising katar]
    How could you not visit reddit and not expect everyone on there to be a faggot?

"This guy is literally a moron"
Jump to Top