User Controls

tinychat is mod hell

4j

drunken fool or just fucking weird
    HTS highlight reel
    Bit of both. He's also a lil snitch.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    4j's pretty cool he's a good guy, he just got hts mod taken away one time for drunkenly closing my camera over and over and over one night lol

by the way hts I didn't know you used to hang with dead bitch, or at least not until tonight, she's a good chicken
    I changed out a password which had 4Js on it just before he showed up

sup with his theiving name
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I changed out a password which had 4Js on it just before he showed up

sup with his theiving name

lol just a coincidence bud. he was junior jacon jeesejurger on zoklet, get it 4j?
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Yeah, I got banned the first time I went in there in a while. Who the hell made MrAsbestos a mod? What a faggot.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Yeah, I got banned the first time I went in there in a while. Who the hell made MrAsbestos a mod? What a faggot.

prolly panthrax, why dont you like mrabs? he's pretty chill and seems like a level headed dude.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I remember I used to get on there extremely drunk and would get kicked for saying "nigger".
    Originally posted by RestStop I remember I used to get on there extremely drunk and would get kicked for saying "nigger".

wow.. it was probably some cuck like §m£ÂgØL kicking you out then...
    Originally posted by A College Professor Wrong

The whole place is a fuckshow now. Everybody in there is shit. Used to be actual conversations going on.

I think part of it is that the crowd of psychonauts and degenerates got replaced by stoners and drunks, who are way less interesting. No more stimmed or tripping conversations.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 The whole place is a fuckshow now. Everybody in there is shit. Used to be actual conversations going on.

I think part of it is that the crowd of psychonauts and degenerates got replaced by stoners and drunks, who are way less interesting. No more stimmed or tripping conversations.

This. Also every drunk in there is fucking... irritating, to put it mildly. Like more than your average drunk person.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by mmQ

You and panny aren't interdasting.~
    I don't even...
    I had a good time tonight shooting the shit with the peeps on tonight and I wasn't even drinking. Not everything has to be about drugs §m£ÂgØL, you should join us sometime sober, most of us were stone coldsober tonight
    Originally posted by HTS This. Also every drunk in there is fucking… irritating, to put it mildly. Like more than your average drunk person.

All anybody seems to want to do is berate each other and others. Play a video, make fun of it. Panthrax tells an obviously embellished story. Mq quips. Asbestos says some random retard shit that at least makes you smile. Apricot smokes wax and types a one liner.

Anybody from there who is worth talking to, I can talk to elsewhere. I come in about once a month when I'm bored and always leave bored.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by HTS You and panny aren't interdasting.~

We make each other laugh; that's why I go there.

Y'all talk about TC like /bltc is the only room you can go to. Check out some of the other 1000s of rooms if you want a specific niche of conversation.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby I had a good time tonight shooting the shit with the peeps on tonight and I wasn't even drinking. Not everything has to be about drugs §m£ÂgØL, you should join us sometime sober, most of us were stone coldsober tonight

I find that hard to believe. I'm sober 95% of the time and everybody in there is always irritating as shit. You somehow aren't.

I don't want to talk to people on drugs. But being sober or tripping or stimmed out leads ro way better conversations than drunk stoned ones, which is what happens 99% of the time.
Jump to Top