User Controls

My conclusion on religion/spirituality and paranormal phenomena

Xlite African Astronaut
    [[REDACTED]]
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    In the interest of full disclosure: I’m familiar with a number of the concepts in your post from my own involvement in various spiritual topics, as well as participating in discussion on previous incarnations of the forum. I hope you don’t mind a detailed and critical response, and lots of questions.

Originally posted by Xlite There is quite a bit of speculation and some assumptions in the following theory but after evaluating shit, it just seems more plausible than the alternative.

What is the alternative to your theory? I’d like to know more about it so that I can see how they are contrasted.

So, firstly. The majority of every godlike entity that was ever described in history and religion are real. People have actually encountered these "beings" though not in the traditional way. I now firmly believe that every single encounter has happened for people who reached an altered state of consciousness either via meditation, chanting, or drugs that silences the ego ie, shrooms, lsd, dmt, etc. It makes complete sense to me that people have been tripping and seeing shit and then went tell everyone else about it and because it was so awesome = religion. Religion is imo a hardcap on knowledge because it explains everything with god's will, this will in effect prevent further insight into the subject of spirituality.

You say that these entities are real, but in the area of metaphysics this is sort of a dirty word. In ontological terms, real refers to something which exists independently of human consciousness, as opposed to existing within the realm of ideas. For example, I agree with you that these entities do exist in some capacity; I do not, however, contend that they enjoy an extra-personal reality, separate from our own minds - rather, I liken them to objects of Jung’s collective unconscious. So while the distinction appears to be pedantic at first glance, I insist that it is significant to dissecting our positions on the matter.

Now lets talk a bit about the reality of these entities. There hasn't been much material on different people encountering the same entities, except for maybe Ayahuasca where people meet mother Ayahuasca. I've also read about another case where a venomous flower mixed in a brew similar to Ayahuasca but without the Ayahuasca vine. The participants described the same entities, but with different experiences. This suggests that different entities can be encountered with different plants, while also suggesting that these entities are actually there.

So, does this mean its real? Well, that depends what you consider to be real. My intuition has guided me towards thinking that altered states of minds will allow us to experience a higher dimension where these entities reside, and according to "the internet lol!" several people have communicated with these and have had help with their lives, as well as had their lives ruined.

We are in agreement, that the subject of why people see the particular things they see while on specific substances is a highly fertile one with far too little investment from academics. From fractals and other geometric visuals, to more complete beings, some of the latter even appearing to possess their own sentient motivations - it’s all too far removed from our everyday for me to dismiss it as mere chance, although I’m not prepared to suggest that it’s because said entities are independently real.

Personally, I do often wonder if there aren’t beings which are constituted purely of consciousness, existing only in our minds and impacting only our thoughts because it’s the only suitable environment for them found on Earth thus far. I’d imagine they might be like all other life on Earth: primarily concerned with survival, and modifying their immediate surroundings to accomplish it.

This brings me to the obvious satanism or whatever the fuck is going on with the elite ie, rothschild, sacks, clintons, etc. So there had been rumors going around for several years about them drinking children's blood. But now there's been a study on how the act at least within the animal kingdom, actually rejuvenates and slows aging in older animals. The plot thickens…
    I've also been informed about islands where the elite sacrifices and molests children who was either orphaned or have simply been kidnapped. (look up how many missing kids are eventually recovered. It ain't that much.)

Although I am of the opinion that there are some wealthy people abusing children, I don’t think it’s a global conspiracy. I think it’s occurring mostly in isolation, where a wealthy individual with exactly the wrongest proclivities finds themselves in possession of the tools and the product necessary to operate a human trafficking organization - think Jeffrey Epstein. Now, where it gets interesting is that both Kevin Spacey and Bill Clinton have travelled extensively with Epstein on his private jet. Not to mention he’s an old friend of our President.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/04/jeffrey-epstein-trump-lawsuit-sex-trafficking-237983

So there is evidence of pedophiliac sex rings in the uppermost echelon of American society, but its investigation has thus far not led to indictments in the political sphere outside of a couple resignations.

So, according to the analysis of the gateway experience and a few other independent studies it appears to be at least plausible to achieve what humans would consider supernatural powers once a certain "focus level" was reached, such as astral projection, encounters with intelligent entities, remote viewing, enhanced intuition, seeing past or future events, manipulating other peoples thoughts etc. Now if the CIA has been looking into this you can sure as hell bet that the elite will be as well.

They have the resources to do the research and experiments and they've had that for quite a while, so odds are they are already heavily into it. They spike our water with fluoride which calcifies our pineal gland which will result in people being disconnected from their "conscience or spirit if you will", they dumb us down with the educational model and with the media, and feed our ego's so that we turn into egomaniacs which will prevent us from gaining insight into higher dimensions. We need to let go of our ego’s.

I’m not sure what the “gateway experience” refers to - is this the rush, felt in the beginning of a DMT trip? Either way, I don’t believe the CIA had any success in experimenting with remote viewing than they did in testing LSD on civilians to produce mind control. It was just a huge waste of money, a lot of suffering for innocent people, and, if Americans gave enough of a shit, it should have cost them our trust.

Now, on the subject of fluoride: I’ve opened my ‘third eye’ some years ago, and I feel it pulsating even now. Yet, the public water supply I drink from has the maximum amount of fluoride. People here are no less empathetic than anywhere else, nor are they more violent, less intelligent, etc. In fact, one could say I’ve observed much the opposite, at least in this municipality. How can you account for normal spiritual and ethical behaviors in an area with so much fluoride?

On shedding the ego: I really think psychonauts need to do away with their appropriation of the Freudian term, because doing away with that mental structure for the span of a few minutes would probably not be an idea worth repeating. I do, however, agree that something is going on there and that we ought to keep doing it. What might be a suitable alternative to the term ego, I haven’t really considered.

Now lets talk about possession. Ever heard of a faustian pact?
    A faustian pact will allow you to obtain knowledge and power from beings which lives in a higher dimension. Your body is a vessel, and much like any other vessel it can be inhabited.
    So imagine you could reach an altered state of conscience, leave your vessel, visit crazy places, meeting crazy beings, beings that would promise you powers and wealth if you take them back with you.

You go about your normal day to day activities but that being is in control of you.
    Freemasons are believed to consume certain acacia species in order to have meetings with these "demons" and taking them back with them.
    Now if you allowed yourself to be demonically possessed and it gave you super human powers to rip off billions of people on this planet would you openly tell everyone? Would people even believe it?

I don’t think your idea of possession is provable. In order to verify that a faustian pact has taken place, you would need to see a receipt, which would require that the entity had generated some kind of invoice. I don’t believe that demons, as we have imagined them, have much use for receipts or invoices, much less commerce, so I don’t think we can witness any sort of feat which is better explained by demons than by human achievement. That said, I have offered myself to demons sincerely before and received nothing, so you might say that I’m jaded to the notion of possession.

About the afterlife..
    I now believe that we already exist forever. Having a human vessel and experiencing life is just one state of existence. When your body dies the true you will transcend into another dimension as a formless entity(raw consciousness). Some believe you will be judged by your actions in this life and punished or rewarded accordingly.

So for philosophical reasons, I’m going to call all of this stuff the unitary conception of life-after-death because it alludes to a linear concept which is found throughout Western religious canon, describing generally what is supposed to happen after dying.

UCLAD is increasingly problematic as we learn more about the natural world in that it presupposes that consciousness is not housed in the brain, but that it is rather a non-local field of extra-psychical activity which can travel, think about itself, and manipulate matter of its own accord. Apart from the obvious, demonstrative difficulties presented with this view of things, there is a great problem with a dimension consisting of formless entities that somehow lends them out to our own. Why are they doing it, and how? I think these questions must be addressed, at least, in order to make the UCLAD thesis a defensible one.

Others believe that if you attain true self awareness while in the human body, you will be granted an even greater vessel next time. These vessels may live in another galaxy on another planet where the lifespan is well over 1000 years for the dominating intelligence. Imagine how much knowledge and wisdom you could collect in 1000 years. You would become what humans consider god. Imo we were never meant to explore space because its practically impossible for us. The only time we were to travel to another planet or galaxy is when we die and get a new vessel (hopefully)

What does “true self awareness” look like and how are we rewarded for cultivating it?

I myself obviously has issues with being reborn here on planet earth but being aware of all this may have opened up some possibilities.
    Pro tip: Don't go into the light. They will try to lure you with promises of seeing loved ones yet again but this is just a trick. They will erase your remaining memories and place you back on earth like they've done for so long. However, it appears that some people still retain some memories of past lives, which could suggest that the memory wipe can fail, at least to some extent. Which leads me to memory and consciousness.

I used to believe that memory was located in the brain because i often would have issues remembering trips where i experienced ego death and did some astral projection myself. However, i now believe the memory is partially linked to your conscience or "soul" and that you can actually bring parts of it with you when you die. However, i am yet unsure whether or not you can bring feelings ie, love or hate. But that really comes down to whether or not feelings needs a brain to exist, which i think they do.

This is consistent with the instruction given in the Tibetan Book of the Dead, wherein dying readers are told to ignore the white light and instead position themselves to follow the blue light. I’m not sure what you mean after that: who is the “They” luring me and on what authority are they doing so? Where are they and what are their intentions?

Did i forget anything? ah yes, interdimensional spiders are real. They call em weavers of the construct know as reality and i have myself experienced this several times. Basically my state of mind has been half asleep half awake and as i opened my eyes slightly i've seen a spider on the wall that either vanished as i blinked or slowly faded away the more i became aware of it.

I’ve seen those in the midst of lucid dreams and sleep paralysis, I can’t say I’ve ever witnessed anything to make me believe them to be responsible for anything other than frightening me. How can you claim to know their purpose only from these fleeting encounters?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    "The majority of every godlike entity that was ever described in history and religion are real."

Stopped reading right there.
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sophie "The majority of every godlike entity that was ever described in history and religion are real."

Stopped reading right there.

That was purely speculative.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Ever heard of a faustian pact?

Nigga I'm caught.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    gotts are initially humans too, but becos their able to do things humans cant ...

therefore they ve bacome gotts.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I think there is a dominating tendency for us to revise the whole of our understanding into a single theory of everything, but I urge you caution in doing so. Those of us who deal in esoteric knowledge often find ourselves in the company of fools.
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Zanick You say that these entities are real, but in the area of metaphysics this is sort of a dirty word. In ontological terms, real refers to something which exists independently of human consciousness, as opposed to existing within the realm of ideas. For example, I agree with you that these entities do exist in some capacity; I do not, however, contend that they enjoy an extra-personal reality, separate from our own minds - rather, I liken them to objects of Jung’s collective unconscious. So while the distinction appears to be pedantic at first glance, I insist that it is significant to dissecting our positions on the matter.

First of all, thanks for an awesome response man.
    I mean they are real in the sense they are experienced as real. This doesn't mean they are real as you or me, but this doesn't matter unless you're into the spiritual side of things. For self-improvement it doesn't matter if its actually real because you experience it the same way either way.
    That being said. I would like to believe they are beings experiencing a different kind of existence, in a different layer of reality.
    However, i am not in a position to make 100% certain claims about any existing theories on the topic and i'm totally aware of the possibility that it might all just be wishful thinking but its interesting to delve into.

Originally posted by Zanick Personally, I do often wonder if there aren’t beings which are constituted purely of consciousness, existing only in our minds and impacting only our thoughts because it’s the only suitable environment for them found on Earth thus far. I’d imagine they might be like all other life on Earth: primarily concerned with survival, and modifying their immediate surroundings to accomplish it.
    That's an interesting idea. Not long ago i saw a clip with this guy talking about a virus or parasite that the majority of the world is probably infected with. We've seen mind control in bugs and some animals i believe. This guy speculated that suicidal and other irrational behavior could be tributed to this parasite or whatever it was. I can't find the source right now but i'll look into it. Anyways, this would have major implications.

Here's a slightly different case i was able to dig up.
    https://www.sciencealert.com/mind-altering-parasite-transmitted-by-cats-linked-to-several-brain-disorders

Originally posted by Zanick I’m not sure what the “gateway experience” refers to - is this the rush, felt in the beginning of a DMT trip? Either way, I don’t believe the CIA had any success in experimenting with remote viewing than they did in testing LSD on civilians to produce mind control. It was just a huge waste of money, a lot of suffering for innocent people, and, if Americans gave enough of a shit, it should have cost them our trust.

Originally posted by Zanick Now, on the subject of fluoride: I’ve opened my ‘third eye’ some years ago, and I feel it pulsating even now. Yet, the public water supply I drink from has the maximum amount of fluoride. People here are no less empathetic than anywhere else, nor are they more violent, less intelligent, etc. In fact, one could say I’ve observed much the opposite, at least in this municipality. How can you account for normal spiritual and ethical behaviors in an area with so much fluoride?

Nicotine seems to have an adverse effect on fluoride.
    http://12160.info/forum/topics/nicotine-has-an-adverse-effect-on-fluoride-which-is-a-neuro-toxin
    This suggests that there are ways to counter it, possibly a healthy diet? an unhealthy diet? It definitely matters what you consume.

Also, not all water contains fluoride. Water is imported and exported from all over the world. And most people do prefer their sugary beverages to water.

Originally posted by Zanick On shedding the ego: I really think psychonauts need to do away with their appropriation of the Freudian term, because doing away with that mental structure for the span of a few minutes would probably not be an idea worth repeating. I do, however, agree that something is going on there and that we ought to keep doing it. What might be a suitable alternative to the term ego, I haven’t really considered.

What do you think is going on? Any speculations?

Originally posted by Zanick I don’t think your idea of possession is provable. In order to verify that a faustian pact has taken place, you would need to see a receipt, which would require that the entity had generated some kind of invoice. I don’t believe that demons, as we have imagined them, have much use for receipts or invoices, much less commerce, so I don’t think we can witness any sort of feat which is better explained by demons than by human achievement. That said, I have offered myself to demons sincerely before and received nothing, so you might say that I’m jaded to the notion of possession.

May i ask how you offered yourself?
    The literature i've been looking into is quite ritualistic in the way that sacrifices are made and specific psychedelic compounds are consumed. The "victim" if you will, is doped and sent to meet these entities, make a deal with them, and the entities will then latch on to the soul of the victim effectively following them till they die. Is this what you did?

Originally posted by Zanick So for philosophical reasons, I’m going to call all of this stuff the unitary conception of life-after-death because it alludes to a linear concept which is found throughout Western religious canon, describing generally what is supposed to happen after dying.

UCLAD is increasingly problematic as we learn more about the natural world in that it presupposes that consciousness is not housed in the brain, but that it is rather a non-local field of extra-psychical activity which can travel, think about itself, and manipulate matter of its own accord. Apart from the obvious, demonstrative difficulties presented with this view of things, there is a great problem with a dimension consisting of formless entities that somehow lends them out to our own. Why are they doing it, and how? I think these questions must be addressed, at least, in order to make the UCLAD thesis a defensible one.
    I believe how and why is beyond our current understanding of things. I mean, obviously we can't be expected to understand or comprehend the motives of such entities as they appear to exist in a vastly different worlds than ours. But lets assume you are an interdimensional entity and that i suddenly pop into existence in front of you. Most likely, you would try to communicate and i would definitely be trying to return the favor.

Originally posted by Zanick What does “true self awareness” look like and how are we rewarded for cultivating it?

Well there seems to some disagreement on that.
    Some believe that its a state of mind that when reached will allow you to dedicate yourself completely to the task at hand, some refer to this as being "in the zone" This can also apparently be taught via meditation. And also being aware of being seems to be key in most cases.

Originally posted by Zanick who is the “They” luring me and on what authority are they doing so? Where are they and what are their intentions?
    Who knows, past ancestors? workers in a system that needs maintenance just like we are? gods?

Originally posted by Zanick I’ve seen those in the midst of lucid dreams and sleep paralysis, I can’t say I’ve ever witnessed anything to make me believe them to be responsible for anything other than frightening me. How can you claim to know their purpose only from these fleeting encounters?

I didn't. I have done some research on the subject and while there's several mentions nobody really seems to have too much info on it.
    But what the fuck? interdimensional spiders...
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Xlite https://www.sciencealert.com/mind-altering-parasite-transmitted-by-cats-linked-to-several-brain-disorders

fleas had, thru the millennia using cats as their host, reprogrammed the cats into a kneady creature so that they can spread the fleas on their bodies into more new hosts.

so that the next time some cats come and knead your legs, pay close attention to possible flea presence.
Jump to Top