User Controls

Is traveling/sightseeing basically pointless?

...When you can just take some acid/shrooms/get really stoned/etc and look at pictures / google street view of places?
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    no because different areas of the earth have different air and soil composition, which react differently with our sensory organs and our immune system. This creates differing subtle psychoactive effects that slightly alter our perception of our surroundings, making each place 'feel' different.

in other words, fuck you.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    ^
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    everything's basically pointless
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    What's your point?
    Technology impedes the experience of life. Its like that gay Idoser thing, why even do drugs when you just look at a screen and have a minor seizure?
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Brah, that's like saying jacking off is basically the same thing as blowing your load in your dream girl...they aren't even in the same reality.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Personally I'd like to go visit tokyo, my dad used to live there in the 70's and he said it was badass
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    No actor, it's not. get back to your ninny-twiddling in your slipperflipper circle
    Personally I'd like to go visit tokyo, my dad used to live there in the 70's and he said it was badass

Technology impedes the experience of life. Its like that gay Idoser thing, why even do drugs when you just look at a screen and have a minor seizure?

Idoser actually works
    the drug names/drug effect correlation in different audio files is nonsense but binaural beats DO work
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink

this
    [greentext]>weed is illegal where I live[/greentext]
    [greentext]>weed is legal other places[/greentext]

No op, traveling is not pointless. Its way more pointless to watch Google street view on acid because you can't go into shops or have an experience. At least a real one. I remember last summer I went to Colorado and hit up some sick Nepalese shops. Talked to this Nepalese nigga about how the kukri knife kept Nepal free and made them badass fuckers. Also got a singing meditation bowl from another shop. Both shop owners were dank niggas. I'd rather travel and meet people than sit at home on drugs. Hell it would be ace if I travel on drugs!
Jump to Top