User Controls

Rapé/Snuff

Rivotril Houston
    Lately I've been interested in snorting stimulants as a way to combat negative symptoms of schizophrenia and depersonalization, since the remedies I use do not help much in this. As I haven't had many good experiences with ritalin, when I snorted it I haven't had a positive feedback as well, I was thinking about Racetam-like pharmacons but I will have enough time to snort it since I need to smash the pills.

I remember that there are some snuff here made from tobacco, but due to tobacco high levels of dependence I don't know with it would be healthy to use tobacco-snuff, so I bought a non-tobacco snuff. It's made from camphor, imburana and menthol. I snort it while drinking coffee and I think that the menthol burning my nose is responsible for my "wake up".

But there is a problem: the effects of it are very short, they stop in minutes, so my doubt is: discarding the physical risk as bleeding nose, is it more feasible to go with tobacco snuff + coffee, even though tobacco is a substance that causes dependence?
    Xlite African Astronaut
    I see wut u did thar
Jump to Top