User Controls

If EVERY drug was legal

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    And you could buy it. Anything. At the gas station. How long do you think you'd live?

:)
    longer
    RestStop Space Nigga
    About as long as I would live now. I pretty much have a candy shop at my disposal. Though I suppose my risk of contracting std's would go up....idk why it just seems like that would be the one catch.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    SpectraL- Houston [stanchly box my garamycin]
    Another lifetime because I assume expensive late life medications would be widely available.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    I would enter a state where my lifetime was of no importance: Nirvana
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I'd probably get addicted to opiates, which would be a safe addiction assuming everything was regulated. Would probably keep me away from drinking as much too, great for my liver. Would also switch from smoking my weed to consuming edibles. So goodbye polycyclic hydrocarbons
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    But how would you poop?

Joke aside, it does bring to mind that time I posted about the GI tract only version of an opioid antagonist, which Casper, somewhat inaccurately, described as a gut only version of Naloxone, that I found.
    Originally posted by Malice But how would you poop?

Joke aside, it does bring to mind that time I posted about the GI tract only version of an opioid antagonist, which Casper, somewhat inaccurately, described as a gut only version of Naloxone, that I found.

The pooping isn't that bad. Take laxatives, eat fiber, you'll be good. I'd probably opt for something weaker anyway, like hydrocodone. I don't like my mind to feel clouded all day.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    I've always known my limits when it comes to drugs. I'm a drug user, I consider it my business to know these things.

D4NG0 motherfucker
    Longer. It would rid those of us without crippling emotional problems from the junkies of society, which could only lead to growth and prosperity.
    I'd live 100 years a day.
    Originally posted by NARCassist I've always known my limits when it comes to drugs. I'm a drug user, I consider it my business to know these things.

Eye haven't always known but this is good.
    like a day

ive already decided that when i retire im going to huff solvents full-time
    bling bling Dark Matter
    ^name 1 illegal thing u smokde this yr u spicehead
    everything is illegal here
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Therefore the Act does not criminalise the routine production, storage or sale of glue or solvents
    bling bling Dark Matter
    The sale of glue or other solvents is only an offence under section 5 if the vendor “knows or is reckless as to whether” the purchaser is “likely to consume the substance for its psychoactive effects.”

u dont live in the uk u dont even know
    bling bling Dark Matter
    u cont say that
    SpectraL- Houston [stanchly box my garamycin]
    The reason drugs are illegal is so the pharmaceutical monopoly can control what you consume and turn a profit.
    Rivotril Houston
    I'm not a "heavy drug user", I just use pharmacons, which are already legal. But, if you consider that pharmacons would be free of medical prescription as well, it may take about 5 years of my life.

I just wanted to be able to do klonopin transport from the US to here, your pills are prettier than the Brazilian ones.

Jump to Top