User Controls

Here captain faggot, you'll fucking love this:

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    this'll be ideal for your faggotry and shit

Intake Ass Sucker Device

Transform your fuckhole by puffing up your ass lips with this ingenious device.

After a short session with the Intake Ass Sucker your rectal lips will be engorged and ready to welcome your dude's hard cock. Fucking after sucking your ass can alter the whole experience. You can pump as heavily or lightly as you want. You can go for just a light puff or for a full on glazed red velvet donut. There's so much potential packed into the Intake Ass Sucker Device.

Intake Ass Sucker Device Specs and Benefits:

*Size: 4 inches in total length, 2 inches in diameter
    *Material: ABS plastic
    *Color: Clear
    *Turn the knob to create an airtight seal against your partner's anus
    *The clear cup allows you to see the effect you're having.

this not even a joke, like this is an actual thing fucklolol

https://www.boyzshop.com/intake-ass-sucker-device_3048.html?utm_source=Fetlife&utm_medium=banners&utm_campaign=FLP7AssSucker

faggots really are truly disgusting animals.

i mean like some major fucking fag has actually sat there and put all the thought and effort into actually inventing this. wtf mang? how can you be that faggot?

adjuster Yung Blood
    this should bring his gay anal sex to new heights

always heart warming to see niggas helping each-other out like this
    seriously, how can you be that faggot??

adjuster Yung Blood
    Originally posted by NARCassist seriously, how can you be that faggot??

And that's why we call him Crapstain Failcum
    i mean how much faggotry has to be going constantly through your mind 24fucking7 to suddenly have that lightbulb moment that results into turning this idea into a fucking reality?

and what kind of major fag invests money into shit like this. captain faggot? can you shed any light on that one?

Originally posted by NARCassist i mean like some major fucking fag has actually sat there and put all the thought and effort into actually inventing this. wtf mang? how can you be that faggot?

Ok but like... how did you just “innocently” come across this information...about this product
    it was on an ad on fetlife, lol

Originally posted by NARCassist it was on an ad on fetlife, lol

So what you’re saying is you’re a freaky motherfucker aren’t you
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    Now you can suck ass and go fuck yourself at the same time!
    Originally posted by Fox Paws So what you’re saying is you’re a freaky motherfucker aren’t you

yeah but i ain't no fag tho, fucks poo's.

RestStop Space Nigga
    Well doesn't necessarily have to be for faggots. I mean I'm sure it would work on a girl's asshole too. I'd even bet there's some type of fetish for this.
    Originally posted by RestStop Well doesn't necessarily have to be for faggots. I mean I'm sure it would work on a girl's asshole too. I'd even bet there's some type of fetish for this.

I'd crowdfund you to find girls like this, as well as the gas you use on them.
    Originally posted by RestStop Well doesn't necessarily have to be for faggots. I mean I'm sure it would work on a girl's asshole too. I'd even bet there's some type of fetish for this.

don't be stupid. only a faggot would bother with shit like this. real men just get stuck straight into that nice little tight girl ass.

RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by NARCassist don't be stupid. only a faggot would bother with shit like this. real men just get stuck straight into that nice little tight girl ass.

Ehh fair enough.
    i mean, why would you ??

just dart your tongue straight in there.

you gotta lick it before you stick it.

RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by NARCassist i mean, why would you ??

just dart your tongue straight in there.

you gotta lick it before you stick it.

Well..I mean..she's practically giving me a written invitation with that pose/glare.
    i like how cap'n faggot won't dare poast in this fred.

Originally posted by RestStop Well..I mean..she's practically giving me a written invitation with that pose/glare.

i know, she's fuckin sweet int she? how on earth could you prefer to stick it in some dirty grotty dudes hairy asshole instead of that?

Originally posted by NARCassist i know, she's fuckin sweet int she? how on earth could you prefer to stick it in some dirty grotty dudes hairy asshole instead of that?

Girls don't usually have their asshole enema'd out.

In fact if a girl wants you to stick it in her butt that's sorta a flag for something. Either you've already paid for it or you will pay for it.
Jump to Top