User Controls

What’s Your Holy Grail Weed Strain?

Taking a trip to Colorado soon and it got me wondering what everyone’s hypothetical favorite would be. Discuss.

Mine is Jack Herer.
    Baby Jesus
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Baby Jesus

I thought that was a joke, but now I see it’s not. I was going to ask you which Baby Jesus. Like newborn Baby Jesus, toddler Baby Jesus, Baby Jesus in the Gold Lamé Diaper...
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Green Crack, Girlscout Cookies or Skunk.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Lavander Goo is my favorite indica, and favorite strain overall. Great to wake 'n bake with, or for spending hours playing comfy video games with on a winter day. Banana Kush is nice hybrid, I don't know if it's the strain or just the harvest I got but I got a couple grams a few months ago and it was really strong in a good way.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I smoke some stuff in HIGH SCHOOL called lambs breath.
    Best shit EVER!!!
    https://oldschoolba.com/old-school-shop/cannabis-cup-winners/lambsbread-seeds
    I have some Green Crack from a Cali dispensary waiting for me in Colorado. I chickened out sending it to myself, so I sent it to a friend who wasn’t scared.
    Green crack is the only one I've had that stood out
    Originally posted by AngryOnion I smoke some stuff in HIGH SCHOOL called lambs breath.
    Best shit EVER!!!
    https://oldschoolba.com/old-school-shop/cannabis-cup-winners/lambsbread-seeds

That looks amazing!!
    Originally posted by MAL I thought that was a joke, but now I see it’s not. I was going to ask you which Baby Jesus. Like newborn Baby Jesus, toddler Baby Jesus, Baby Jesus in the Gold Lamé Diaper…

It was meant as a joke but I was also 98% sure that was probably a real strain somewhere.

Just goes to show they name weed fucking anything. How many names are there now like 30,000??
    But srsly probably gelato
    Originally posted by Fox Paws It was meant as a joke but I was also 98% sure that was probably a real strain somewhere.

Just goes to show they name weed fucking anything. How many names are there now like 30,000??

Ahhh, so my instincts are still good! Yeah it’s pretty ridiculous. Pretty sure Purple Jager that I just heard of from a friend is made up.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Blue dream
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Fox Paws But srsly probably gelato

604Diesel and Burmese are also epic. Sativas with very high THC content.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL 604Diesel and Burmese are also epic. Sativas with very high THC content.

Cool. What do you suggest for people with Migranes?
    Originally posted by MAL Cool. What do you suggest for people with Migranes?

Weed
    Originally posted by MAL Cool. What do you suggest for people with Migranes?

For migraines, I would suggest the Girlscout Cookies. Not super killer strong, but nice medium-high buzz.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Weed

No strain in particular?
    My favorite of all time is the original Skunk, but alas, the authentic strain has been lost to time.
Jump to Top