User Controls

Females in politics

Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    What is politics?

Politics is SECURITY and ORDER.

Are you actually telling me that old chicks

Old chicks like Theresa May and Angela Merkel should be LEADING entire countries in their pursuit of security and order

Fuck. Off.

Even when Le Pen was running for office I didn't give a fuck that she was "conservative" or "right wing"

You are a fucking chick who is now old. You cannot physically defend yourself against an untrained 12 year old male

Hoes are more empathetic, more "feeling", more emotionally unstable, are less likely to be of above average intelligence on the bell curve and are physically inferior

This is not to say that women are "less" than men. They just simply are not built for politics

They have literally not evolved to deal with security and order in a fucking tribe let alone a state. Is this a fucking joke

I look around at the world and the whole thing is a comedy sketch

I mean just look at fucking Sweden. If current trends continue under their "first feminist government" it will be a third world country

No this is not a joke, the fucking UNITED NATIONS literally said this shit http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.454/sweden-to-become-a-third-world-country-by-2030-according-to-un.html

I don't blame women for this by the way. I blame all the fucking taxonomically beta cucks who let this happen

Fucking beta cucks walking around with their skinny bodies and their large brains just thinking shit into existence

Just thinking abstract shit into reality that fucks with nature aka reality

When will this fucking madness end
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    coughgel Yung Blood
    revoking women's right to vote would solve the libtard and li$erd problem
    Remember when Daily used to RP as a female
    coughgel Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Remember when Daily used to RP as a female

gender identity issues
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    do never let history become herstory.
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]

This chick is a candidate for mayor in a city here.
    I hope there's a kitchen on the other side of that window
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Vizier

This chick is a candidate for mayor in a city here.

Id vote for her if she sucked my dick.

Wait do they even have voting in your country or are government officials appointed by the cartels
    Yes

Originally posted by Fox Paws Id vote for her if she sucked my dick.

Wait do they even have voting in your country or are government officials appointed by the cartels

Yes
    Also, many women here voted for our current dumbass president just because "he looks handsome".

Democracy was a mistake.
    Originally posted by Vizier Democracy was a mistake.

Agree 100%. I’m currently working on an artificial intelligence capable of acting as head of state. It’s the best possible form of government tbh
    Democracy can only work when the collective cultural conscious of a society is healthy and not inflicted by parasitic ideologies or lesser sub-races

In a globalised werld this can no longer happen so who cares

Right wing death squads with flamethrowers and canines on a leash when
    Originally posted by Vizier Also, many women here voted for our current dumbass president just because "he looks handsome".

I think something similar happened in Canada
    Originally posted by Daily I think something similar happened in Canada

...and France.

My god I think we’re on to something
    Yeah, it's that being good looking is the secret to happiness.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Fox Paws …and France.

My god I think we’re on to something

isnt that why the USA never had a balding precedent since ww2 ???
    Originally posted by Vizier Yeah, it's that being good looking is the secret to happiness.

-Jim Jefferies, 2017
    Originally posted by Fox Paws -Jim Jefferies, 2017

Everyone's known that so he probably stole that bit from someone, just like he stole a lot of his act from comedians like Doug Stanhope.
    Didn’t know that. You seen Dave Chapelle’s new shit yet
    I know he has some new specials on Netflix but I haven't seen any. It's cool he's back though.
Jump to Top