User Controls

Sex is disgusting.

Any woman who wants sex is a disgusting harlot because I'm a male and guys are technically hornier than women, so if a woman wants more sex than me? SLUT SLUT SLUT SLUT I FUCKING HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Sluts have all the fun tho

And I'm pretty sure none of them give a single fuck what you think of them.

They give fucks for better reasons than that, like they're own pleasure, which by the sounds of things is not yours, lol.

Also you're wrong, women are just as horny as we are.

Just not with you pal.

Lol nahciccist acts like he's in that players club walkin around with a 143 quid salary. Last love interest was a hooker who literally did what everyone expected. Only person who didn't see it coming was this old ass nigga who supposedly is seasoned and lived a Guy Ritchie fantasy life.
    Sorry Dennis!
    So wait are you saying sex is disgusting or just women who like sex a lot are disgusting
    Oh wait both of those things are disgusting
    She aint a dime I won't get hard. If the shape of her hairline and texture of her forehead isn't built into my memory associated with the feeling of lips on my penis I don't want it.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws So wait are you saying sex is disgusting or just women who like sex a lot are disgusting

Anybody who enjoys sex is a piece of shit, male or female. But female especially.
    I really wish I had been given hormone blockers at puberty, so I wouldn't have any desire for sex. It'd be great, I'd fuck around with science all day and not give a shit about women. I'd probably be rich by now if I didn't have constant feelings of longing for gfs distracting me.
    Ive realized recently that the only emotion I ever feel is anger. The rest of the time I’m just not experiencing any feelings at all. I don’t feel love or excitement or sadness. Just nothing. Is that normal
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Ive realized recently that the only emotion I ever feel is anger. The rest of the time I’m just not experiencing any feelings at all. I don’t feel love or excitement or sadness. Just nothing. Is that normal

What sort of anger? Anger is sometimes caused by feeling like things should have been better, but weren't. It's related to disappointment and despair.

For instance I used to feel angry when someone would drive out in front of me while I was driving, but then I realised people were stupid and I adjusted my expectations. Now I no longer feel angry, I just react without thinking anything at all.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Ive realized recently that the only emotion I ever feel is anger. The rest of the time I’m just not experiencing any feelings at all. I don’t feel love or excitement or sadness. Just nothing. Is that normal

It's actually healthy. Anger gets the blood pumping, makes you feel alive, and makes you get shit done. "Love" and "sadness" are phony emotions that you've been taught to have by the jedis (OR WHATEVER) to make you a good little slave and consumer.
    Originally posted by Issue313 What sort of anger?

Equal parts burning hatred and primal monkey rage
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    Is Enter what they call an 'incel'?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    the maxim of sex is to give it to those who do not seek it, and seek for those who do not want to be given with it.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Anger is fear announced.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    SpectraL- Houston [stanchly box my garamycin]
    You got that right.
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    Sex is awesome, it’s like the only thing that I never get bored of.
Jump to Top