User Controls

There's a fuck ton of ice on Mars and NONE OF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT IT

https://www.wired.com/story/scientists-discover-clean-water-ice-just-below-mars-surface/

MOTHAFUCKIN ICE

Such a shame that the atmosphere sucks. If we could somehow terraform that shit though, this ice could prove to be a valuable resource. Very promising to see that Mars has so much ice on it. inb4 we find dino bonez
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Used to have oceans as far as i know. The reason it doesn't anymore is because apparently while Mars did have volcanic activity it didn't have a magnetic field. Unfortunately this allows the Sun to blast off the atmosphere slowly but surely and well. You kind of need an atmosphere to trap heat, and when you can't the water just turns to ice and then slowly sublimates off into space.

So long Mars water, and thanks for all the (Alien)fish.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    More ice in my house, nigga. Sellin' glass out the house, nigga.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Getting to Mars: The Quest for a Few More Years of Tortured Political Instability Before Industrialized Civilization Collapses
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sophie Used to have oceans as far as i know. The reason it doesn't anymore is because apparently while Mars did have volcanic activity it didn't have a magnetic field. Unfortunately this allows the Sun to blast off the atmosphere slowly but surely and well. You kind of need an atmosphere to trap heat, and when you can't the water just turns to ice and then slowly sublimates off into space.

So long Mars water, and thanks for all the (Alien)fish.

Right, but this wealth of underground ice is still huge news. Its only the beginning of astrogeology. Exogeology. Just geology? Does Mars have a hot hard core like we do? Does it maybe have traces of life deep in its bowels? Are there caverns to explore? What do they look like?

So crazy
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Lanny Getting to Mars: The Quest for a Few More Years of Tortured Political Instability Before Industrialized Civilization Collapses

you get a bit pessimistic when you drink huh
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 Right, but this wealth of underground ice is still huge news. Its only the beginning of astrogeology. Exogeology. Just geology? Does Mars have a hot hard core like we do? Does it maybe have traces of life deep in its bowels? Are there caverns to explore? What do they look like?

So crazy

Nah fam, i think the core of Mars cooled off a long time ago. Perhaps in order to get a hot AND spinning core as a planet you maybe need to get whacked with an object one third your size. But not directly, at an incline. Like they think happened to Earth, also how we ended up with our dank ass Moon with a capital M. As far as we can tell Mars is geologically dead.

Maybe i am wrong. And i bet there are caverns on Mars. There used to be volcanoes there so there are bound to be some lava tubes.
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    How does finding ice on Mars benefit Americans? We can just steal some from Canada if we run out.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    why people so obsessed with going to live on mars for? there's fuck all there and even if man did terraform it we'd just make a carbon copy of earth with the same shit there as we got here. i bet they'd even have a fucking starbucks on the fucking corner. i sure bet those -60°C summer days would be lovely tho.

Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by aldra you get a bit pessimistic when you drink huh

Might be the pessimism driving him to drink.

What came first, the alcoholic or the depressive?
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Originally posted by NARCassist why people so obsessed with going to live on mars for? there's fuck all there and even if man did terraform it we'd just make a carbon copy of earth with the same shit there as we got here. i bet they'd even have a fucking starbucks on the fucking corner. i sure bet those -60°C summer days would be lovely tho.

Because places like your country are overpopulated and overrun by sandniggers. The ultimate win is not a white ethno state, but our own planet all to ourselves.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Originally posted by Malice What came first, the alcoholic or the depressive?

The dead father.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by NARCassist why people so obsessed with going to live on mars for? there's fuck all there and even if man did terraform it we'd just make a carbon copy of earth with the same shit there as we got here. i bet they'd even have a fucking starbucks on the fucking corner. i sure bet those -60°C summer days would be lovely tho.

Because they don't understand anti-natalism and the lack of any need to preserve the human race. They're simply creating needs where there was no need to be met and prolonging the problem of existence.
    Originally posted by Malice Because they don't understand anti-natalism and the lack of any need to preserve the human race. They're simply creating needs where there was no need to be met and prolonging the problem of existence.

Hope you're trolling
    Originally posted by D4NG0 How does finding ice on Mars benefit Americans? We can just steal some from Canada if we run out.

Realistically, it is an excellent opportunity for mining. The existence of underground ice means it was probably geologically active at some point. Silicon, iron, oxygen, magnesium, probably some other shit. Mars is relatively close and can be mined by robots in a space where there is no real jurisdiction. Massive amount of money to be made on Mars.
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 Realistically, it is an excellent opportunity for mining. The existence of underground ice means it was probably geologically active at some point. Silicon, iron, oxygen, magnesium, probably some other shit. Mars is relatively close and can be mined by robots in a space where there is no real jurisdiction. Massive amount of money to be made on Mars.

Oh ok, thanks. That was actually a serious question.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 Realistically, it is an excellent opportunity for mining. The existence of underground ice means it was probably geologically active at some point. Silicon, iron, oxygen, magnesium, probably some other shit. Mars is relatively close and can be mined by robots in a space where there is no real jurisdiction. Massive amount of money to be made on Mars.

see this is the real reason for the media hyping people up about this fantasy future for man living on mars. its never gonna happen because its an impossible and extremely inhospitable place to live. but they got everyone thinking its a possible reality so nobody complaining about all our tax dollars being spent on R&D and missions to mars. what they not telling you tho is the real reason they wanting to go to mars is for the mining. and when they eventually do send miners to mars, how much of those profits will be getting paid back to the tax payers? ..that's right, fuck all. in fact they'll have the utter cheek to charge us all for the goods made from the materials they mined from there, made only possible with our money in the first place.

bling bling Dark Matter
    scientist cannot explain why most meteorite come from mars,,, they are stupid???
Jump to Top