User Controls

Engineering is fucked

Ever since I was a kid my parents and teachers told me I was smart and shit that which lead to me growing up kind of just assuming that I was smarter than average. I imagine it's the same for a lot of my fellow students. Everyone's trying so hard to prove something to themselves or others by putting themselves through something that's making them hate their lives. It's fucking bizarre. Kids get pissy over 2 points on an exam or the difference between a B+ and a B. Who gives a fuck.

The only reason I go to school is because I was basically bored af with life and figured it would be a challenge, which it is, even though I'm smart enough to do it, but not smart enough to just like do it without giving it a solid effort. I don't even want to get an engineering job because I'm not even convinced contributing to society or even human welfare is a worthy goal.

It seems like there isn't shit else to do though except be slightly miserable and dicksizing our exam scores with each other so idk what else I would do with my life. Maybe I should start a company or some shit. I still have 2 years of free college left and could study whatever I want.

If I had a billion dollars and didn't have to work I'd smoke weed and take psychedelics and grow plants and read about random topics on the internet all day which as far as I know isn't really something anyone is willing to pay me for.
    Coulda shoulda woulda :icon14:
Jump to Top