User Controls

T-PAIN is really neat

Dissociator African Astronaut
    for the first time in like 6 months I have absolutely no muscle spasms/tardive dyskenesia. Completely gone. top tier nootropic
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Fuck autotune.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Honestly I don’t even get why he uses autotune, I heard him sing one time without it and it was pretty decent
    Im n luv with a stripperrrrrrrr AMIRIGJT GUYZ
    for all newbies t-pain = tianepptine
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    btw i got it from T-PAINstore.com 50 dollars for 2g and 1 day shipping
    Originally posted by Dissociator for all newbies t-pain = tianepptine

Dammit you fucked up the joke.

Someone pls post more stuff about the musical artist T-Pain and get this thread back on track
    tian is like benadryl tier absolute shit drug
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by Fromus Krokus tian is like benadryl tier absolute shit drug

That's because you're a bitch and don't IV.
    thats so cool
    its like IVing krokodil its so caustic
    roshambo is cautistic
    It's a shitty drug. Horribly addictive. Crazy expensive. Not very recreational. Hygroscopic. The sulfate is good in therapeutic doses but overall there are better options for everything people take T-PAIN for.

Plus the quality has gone WAY down in the last few years. Post 2015 tia is shit.
    if an opiate could be dysphoric it would be t-pain
    y are u mad at a drug
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Because it didn’t cure what was wrong with him, just like everything else he’s tried.
    Malice, do you still mess with the PAIN
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Planning on ordering some more soon. The effect on glutamatergic modulation is good for those with autism spectrum disorders. I also noticed a mild anxiolytic and prosocial effect.
    How often do you take it and how much do you take?
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I'm not sure what it's effects are but I'm guessing it's something trying to minic heroin/coke/meth? Why not just shoot those instead? From what I've read just on here "T-PAIN" is comparable to shooting acetone there's not many street drugs that are immediately that caustic to human tissue.
Jump to Top