User Controls

Don't you just hate people who always know better?

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I might be guilty of this myself but GOOD GOD. So i was hanging out at this tech forum and i posted a little program i made. And one guy posting a reply was like:

"Hon hon hon, *Adjusts Glasses*. I am sure you had fun writing this BUT ACTUALLY, X is redundant and Y is wrong hon hon hon."

I mean, i am all for constructive criticism but you don't have to be a huge faggot about it. Reminds me of /r/IAmVerySmart.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Yeah man.

"Obbe is dumb"

"Obbe is retarded"

"Philosophy for Insects"

"Wrong"

So it goes.
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind Yeah man.

"Obbe is dumb"

"Obbe is retarded"

"Philosophy for Insects"

"Wrong"

So it goes.

I prefer "Sophie is dumb". To: "Actually... *Adjusts Glasses*".
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]

IT people tend to be like this all the time, as well as many redditfags.
    By human standards I am way more intelligent than the average, but I consider myself really stupid.

I can only imagine what sort of life you must lead if you consider yourself to be Smart.

I mean you must try to limit yourself to really simple things and surround yourself with people who are way dumber than you, and have the ability to ignore all those things around you that are confusing and hard.

I mean the world is just so complex. 5 minutes on github or in a decent library and I'm amazed at the complexity all around me and feeling lower than a leprecaun's nutsack.

It's no surprise that no one who considers themselves Smart achieves much. If you try you fail, and discover how dumb you are.

Originally posted by Issue313 By human standards I am way more intelligent than the average, but I consider myself really stupid.

I can only imagine what sort of life you must lead if you consider yourself to be Smart.

I mean you must try to limit yourself to really simple things and surround yourself with people who are way dumber than you, and have the ability to ignore all those things around you that are confusing and hard.

I mean the world is just so complex. 5 minutes on github or in a decent library and I'm amazed at the complexity all around me and feeling lower than a leprecaun's nutsack.

It's no surprise that no one who considers themselves Smart achieves much. If you try you fail, and discover how dumb you are.

I know that feel about Github. Sometimes i am just browsing interesting repos and i'm like dang nigga, dang...

I don't spend a lot of time in libraries, but i can imagine the feel is the same for anyone moderately interested and/or moderately well versed in any sort of subject they're trying to immerse themselves in.
Jump to Top