User Controls

The Wednesday Thread

It's the middle of the week, my dudes

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    It sure is.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    we rollin

Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Originally posted by Vizier

What a shitty day.
    Posting on a Sunday
    Originally posted by Sophie Posting on a Sunday

Fuck, I'm super stoned and you had me thinking I missed two days of class for a split second lol
    Originally posted by greenplastic Fuck, I'm super stoned and you had me thinking I missed two days of class for a split second lol

Ayy lmao. My bad.
    Another hump day another $1000 in my account. Gonna take the bus and buy more ejuice today
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I honestly didn't realize it was already that late in the week. A thanks for keeping my informed.
    HTS highlight reel
    Shitttttt. I gotta go to the bone doctor tomorrow. And then the whole week after that is gon be hell. Help. 😐
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Another hump day another $1000 in my account. Gonna take the bus and buy more ejuice today

Lol@loser who brags about income on this site. You should change your name to Lieutenant Falcon
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Hi everybody, it's that special day again.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    So let me get this straight... Captain FailFaggot is Sophie.. who is actually psychomanthis... who is now this Jeremus sock puppet. Got it.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by -SpectraL So let me get this straight… Captain FailFaggot is Sophie.. who is actually psychomanthis… who is now this Jeremus sock puppet. Got it.

no, they're all spectral alts. when are you ever gonna learn?

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Maybe it's not too late.. if we sacrifice Vizier to the active volcano.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Personally, I like him, but I bet that Vizier would emit a very satisfying scream as he's swallowed up by the lava.
Jump to Top