User Controls

The problem is me.

I wonder what my life would be like if I was kinder to people, instead of treating them all like garbage.

i'd be invited to more parties... more events. would meet more girls. would probably have a girlfriend right now.

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    you should try it and see what happens

when you meat new people just assume they're probably ok
    Originally posted by aldra you should try it and see what happens

when you meat new people just assume they're probably ok

maybe i should look for the positive in people instead of the negative :)
    kek, you'll probably be disappointed a good deal, just don't assume they're garbage right from the start I mean

also keep in mind that the things other people consider important won't necessarily line up with your priorities
    Originally posted by aldra kek, you'll probably be disappointed a good deal, just don't assume they're garbage right from the start I mean

also keep in mind that the things other people consider important won't necessarily line up with your priorities

i'll have to pretend to be a normie faggot

it sucks so much, because that's what social anxiety-ridden virgins need to do as well

i'm on their fucking level, even tho i'm not a virgin, or have social anxiety; i'm just a fucking weird cunt by "society's" standards.

fucking hate this whole thing.
    in my experience, everyone is awful for different reasons, myself and people I care about included

you've got to try to look at them on the whole if you ever want to make a connection
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I'm sellin' glass out the house nigga...and I've never been happier.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Enter I wonder what my life would be like if I was kinder to people, instead of treating them all like garbage.

i'd be invited to more parties… more events. would meet more girls. would probably have a girlfriend right now.

Even dick heads have gfs. But aldra is right if you're needlessly always being a jerk you should prolly not be like that.

You don't come off as a jerk. At least not on here. What things do you threaten people about?

I feel like i can be a jerk but im also chill most of the time
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Even dick heads have gfs. But aldra is right if you're needlessly always being a jerk you should prolly not be like that.

You don't come off as a jerk. At least not on here. What things do you threaten people about?

I feel like i can be a jerk but im also chill most of the time

Eh, you know how normies are. Very sensitive. You call someone a dickhead on here and then everyone forgets about it as soon as you leave the thread. You call someone a dickhead in real life and they hold a fucking grudge against you for the rest of eternity.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    just say damm im so glad i aint you yeh ull feel better let them know they different from u
    HTS highlight reel
    Follow the golden rule and treat people how you'd like to be treated, regardless of how irredeemably shitty they may be. 😊
    I just remembered the reason I stopped talking to women. I didn't want to come across as a beta, needy cuck. I didn't want them, or people around me to think, "ew he's only talking coz he wants to get laid". But isn't that the ultimate cuckoldry in itself? I changed my actions so people wouldn't think ill of me. Wow I just feel like I had a real revolution/breakthrough there.
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Originally posted by Enter Eh, you know how normies are. Very sensitive. You call someone a dickhead on here and then everyone forgets about it as soon as you leave the thread. You call someone a dickhead in real life and they hold a fucking grudge against you for the rest of eternity.

It sounds like you need better bro friends. The way I talk with my pals sometimes it sounds like we all fucking hate each other, but it's really just banter.
    I don't think I'll ever stop being cynical/feeling hatred. I'm in too deep.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Dont think like that and learn to open up your heart
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Enter I don't think I'll ever stop being cynical/feeling hatred. I'm in too deep.

Just don't express your cynicism and hatred, you fuck.
    Originally posted by HTS Just don't express your cynicism and hatred, you fuck.

What, like ted bundy?
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Enter What, like ted bundy?

Pretty much?
    Originally posted by HTS Pretty much?

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Just picture everyone in their underwear and you'll be fine. No joke.
Jump to Top