User Controls

Video report of Lil Sportys abusive behavior

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Blind people Lanyard? For shame. Smdh
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I don't even...

good video though lil bromo
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    lanny won't implement brail, lanny h8s the blind
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Lanny is a BBS terrorist.

\thread
    Originally posted by A College Professor VeeeEeEEeEeeerrry interesting video, indeed! I will be having to INclude this in my syllabus!!!!!

My name is RAJ may I please contact you at your eaaaaaarliest conviencee?????

Yes, Raj

My name is Steve Martin. I understand that you're under watch by the IRS and currently will stand before a majistry. If you can contact me at your eaaaaaarliest conviencee.. I can return at mine.

it is most important that you call soon or there maybe severe consequences on your part.

Or not!

thank you, and come again!
    I find most eggheads always have this thinly veiled aura of aggression, superiority and obstinacy. They're very tough to crack.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I find most eggheads always have this thinly veiled aura of aggression, superiority and obstinacy. They're very tough to crack.

not unless you push them down on the side walk really hard...

but yeah I was talking to this girl from california awhile back that has won awards for computer science, a wiz kid. And she was asking what some of the subject of study I'm interested in and I told her I'm into aliens / paranormal stuff and she got really weird and was asking me why I'd waste my time with that stuff...

I mean to each their own, I don't get upset at people for being into greek mythology just because it isn't my thing.
    Even aldra. Perfectly friendly and accommodating, and then... BLAM... the nasty, vile side peeks out to say hello.
    Yeah aldra is cool more often than not but he's been a total gay nerd sometimes.
    I always pictured aldra as the kid who liked to pull the wings off of flies and let them go.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Nil lanny won't implement brail, lanny h8s the blind

Actually the site is reasonably accessible. I test it with a screen reader every now and then. There are a few quality of life adjustments that could be done but it's definitely better than average from a blind user's perspective.
    Oh, yeah. But what about the deaf? I bet you never even thought of them!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    SpectraL- Houston [stanchly box my garamycin]
    Big sporty.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Lanny Actually the site is reasonably accessible. I test it with a screen reader every now and then.

did any of them suicided instead of reading finnys post ????
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I always pictured aldra as the kid who liked to pull the wings off of flies and let them go.
    Funny, I always pictured you as the little kid he pulled the wings off of flies and then ate them.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Funny, I always pictured you as the little kid he pulled the wings off of flies and then ate them.

i can see that.
    Errr... why the hell would I take the wings off first?
Jump to Top