User Controls

Poor peoples snax you like

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink

A few years ago when I didn't have a job and my baby mammer was pregnant, we partook in such delights as ghetto pizza's (toast with shredded or fake cheese ontop of sauce and some pepperonis if we had them, also white trash horderves, crackers, cheese, meat and whatever else, typically I'd use either ham or tuna with a lil relish. It was so damn good and went down well.

The last couple years I haven't really been doing drugs, but the last couple days I started smoking copius amounts of dmt and taking hydrocone and when I went to the store yesterday (it was closed for easter) I ent up having to go to Fiesta, and they had tons of deals on stuff that I used to make snacks with I haven't had in a few years. It just all came flooding back to me again, i felt like I was 23 again, it was great. (i also used to frequently make cheese tacos lol)

So yeah I went and got some chicken in a biscuit, dukes mayo, ham and some gumbo microwavables and went ham.

So how about you guys? what kinda snacks do you like thats not chips or candy bars? sugar sammiches? ketchup crackers?

Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    I have refined taste, the thought of sullying my palate with such peasantry revolts me.
    ^go shove some more phenibut up ur butt you homo
    I have refined taste, the thought of sullying my palate with such peasantry revolts me.

yeah, but you're a shut-in in the bay area (food capital of usa). your life must be like tantalus'
    Malice's autism let's aesthetic escape him.. The most formal trapping of a pleb.. Hence why he thinks women are to "icky" for him to hang with.
    vagrant Yung Blood
    i love those cheese balls that come in the plastic barrel things.

also, i used to make my ramen better by using 2 packets of chicken ramen with a hardboiled egg and sriracha

oh and cheapass chickfila sandwiches, sandwich bread, tyson frozen chicken, and sliced pickles from a jar

frozen burritos with extra shredded cheese melted on top

homemade doritos, baked corn tortillas cut into triangles with salt and fajita seasoning

shit cinnamon rolls, pillsbury crescent dough laid flat and then pour cinnamon, butter, sugar, maybe honey on top and bake it

rice and black beans with red pepper, salt, pepper, sriracha added. a true poor staple, rice n beans

microwave cheese nachos another obvious one

What_a_Kreep Tuskegee Airman
    Honey Buns. fifty cents at all your local elementary school lunchrooms.
    What_a_Kreep Tuskegee Airman
    o and hot cheeto fries. (not actually fries, they're chips, that's just the name). they're kinda new and i am constantly eating them. they're like hot cheetos chips but not as crunchy.
    Doritos and Pepsi is worse than meth or heroin.
    Sucking on flavored condoms fished from the trash.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    There's this vending machine at work and I generally avoid the things both because the price and health considerations but every now and then I pick up a bag of hot cheetos that shit is insanely good until like 30 seconds after I finish them. Tastes like cancer and styrofoam in the best possible way.
    ^mmmm dat cancer taste dough
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Well I really don't eat a lot of cheap/unhealthy stuff these days but back in my jail/prison times we would make these things called "breaks". Usually they would consist of those cheap orange peanut butter crackers, ramen noddles, BBQ lays, hot sauce, cheese and whatever else you could obtain that sounded decent. Sometimes if meat was served it would be saved and ripped up(hotdogs, meatloaf,hamburger etc).We would also mix red coolaid and coffee..these were called "foxies".
    Reality depressed me
    I think taco bell is shit. Everything on the menu equals shit. Even when I'm drunk just shit....but! They have these amazing white trash delicacies they serve like two months out of a year called sliders. Theres 3 different kinds and the one kind i like is made with chicken, siracha sauce and fritos wrapped in a warm tortilla. When I bite into it I feel all sorts of pleasure rush through my body. The endorphins released by the hot siracha. The satisfaction of the frito crunch.. and the savory chickens incased inside...figures those stupid taco bell flickers take away the one thing I like on there shit menu of fucking shit
    Reality

Is

My

Dad
    Reality

Is

My

Dad

Murder your whole family and cut triangles into their flesh ∆
    I think taco bell is shit. Everything on the menu equals shit. Even when I'm drunk just shit….but! They have these amazing white trash delicacies they serve like two months out of a year called sliders. Theres 3 different kinds and the one kind i like is made with chicken, siracha sauce and fritos wrapped in a warm tortilla. When I bite into it I feel all sorts of pleasure rush through my body. The endorphins released by the hot siracha. The satisfaction of the frito crunch.. and the savory chickens incased inside…figures those stupid taco bell flickers take away the one thing I like on there shit menu of fucking shit

siracha isn't hot you dumb honkey
    jeromee Yung Blood
    i dunno i really like those indian snacks. no idea the names of them, but the few i've tried have been super good!
    Honey Buns. fifty cents at all your local elementary school lunchrooms.

I still don't know what they taste like. You don't eat currency.
Jump to Top