User Controls

Replace the faulty CAPTCHA system

Niggas Liberation Army Yung Blood (banned)
    Lanny (aka sport), I have a exciting business proposal for you to IMPROVE YOUR SITE VERY EASILY AND AFFORDABLY.

I am designing a line of hand-drawn spam prevention puzzles. You can host the images on imgur or anywhere else you want and use them in your PERSONALIZED CAPTCHA-replacement.

I have a free example for you which you can use as you wish. I would be happy to contract for you and create a ever growing puzzle library.

The above example has a recommended rectangular hit-box with corner coordinates of 260,246 and 283,295

This example might require users to opt-in to a NIS-relevant set of puzzles and wouldn't be appropriate for new users. The example features three "questions" and three "answers" or could be said as having three sets of question:answer. Lets say q1 matches with a1, q2 matches with a2 and so on.
    Recommended hit box oordinates are as follows;
    q1:47,292 273,323
    a1:288,330 421,351

q2:58,342 267,381
    a2:295,296 418,318

q3:59,399 257,424
    a3:279,399 427,419
    posting in a 27th generation RC thred!
    a mission of self improvement

a mission of improving other peoples lives using my very specific set of skills

a mission to spread love and cheer among the forum
    No
    butt hurt lil kid , just pissed you arent in the puzzle

everything isnt about you PS OH WELL THANKIES FOR THE FREE BUMP

GOD BLESS YOU , HAVE A LOVELY EVENING!
    what drug r u on
    Originally posted by Niggas Liberation Army butt hurt lil kid , just pissed you arent in the puzzle

everything isnt about you PS OH WELL THANKIES FOR THE FREE BUMP

GOD BLESS YOU , HAVE A LOVELY EVENING!

No
    Originally posted by Fromus Krokus what drug r u on

Who are you asking, me or Crapstand Failcum?

I'm not on anything except I had one beer which I chugged for max effect but it was so cold I had to take a break in the middle. I just truly want to make the world a better place, doesn't even take drugs.

ps lanny ( aka sport ) im drawing some loading icons which should also be implemented - make the website take 1 second between page loads just showing a loading cymbal.
Jump to Top