User Controls

Why wont malice kill himself?

he's mentally disabled and disgusting
    malice is a superior mind who is one of the rare ones who SHOULDNT kill himself.
    the "cure" for autism is a bullet to the skull at point blank

fucking worthless invalids
    Originally posted by Fromus Krokus the "cure" for autism is a bullet to the skull at point blank

fucking worthless invalids

WELL THAT WOULD BE UR OPINION AND ID HAVE TO BEG TO DIFFER

ohh boy ohh boy oh boy boy boy
    bling bling Dark Matter
    y u both bumming of him
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    sploo, there's a good chance you're on the spectrum as well. Do a search for autism and Raven's progressive Matrices. I was going to make a post about autism and intelligence some time ago, but couldn't be arsed.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    At the end of the day the ONLY thing that matters is that every material possession you own is high end. Like..to such an extreme degree after people meet you on the ride home at least one person in the car pipes up and is all like "Damn! That nigga was high end!".
    Lol, sploo hates malice because he sees his own future in him.

You are both autistic. And you are both fucking stupid as shit.

And you should both kill yourselves and save everyone a lot of time.
    Falco, you are a terrible terrible person. I don't know how you can look at yourself and genuinely believe you're a good or even likeable person.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Malice Falco, you are a terrible terrible person. I don't know how you can look at yourself and genuinely believe you're a good or even likeable person.

You're just jealous of captain falcon and frothy because he compared you to sploo, please die? lol jk don't die...
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Lol, sploo hates malice because he sees his own future in him.

You are both autistic. And you are both fucking stupid as shit.

And you should both kill yourselves and save everyone a lot of time.

Literally no one likes you

You exist in a bubble of cringe and retardation due to your 128 IQ
    Originally posted by Fromus Krokus Literally no one likes you

If you mean the forum, then

1. Wrong
    2. Nobody likes you
    3. If your comeback is forum popularity, you are a sad individual.

You on the other hand have no actual friends, and barely anyone likes you on this forum either. Your edge is a shit substitute for a personality.

You exist in a bubble of cringe and retardation due to your 128 IQ

What's your bank balance?
    F.E. Allen P-TRANNY
    Originally posted by Fromus Krokus he's mentally disabled and disgusting

I know you are but what is malice?
    Originally posted by Malice Falco, you are a terrible terrible person. I don't know how you can look at yourself and genuinely believe you're a good or even likeable person.

Idk, probably half of it is because I'm hot. The other half is that I have a lot of redeeming qualities and social skills.

Both of you lack any redeeming qualities and any social skills. You're kind of attractive but Sploo is a chubby boy. I'm way more likeable than either of you.

As for being a good person, I'm a great person. I do charity, I am kind, I am loving, I am gentle, I am understanding and magnanimous... I have both the means and will to leave a positive mark on this world. I am actually a net benefit to society.

The only reason why I disdain you two is because you are committed to being gutter trash. Not only are you useless, you also lack self awareness and a desire to be useful or improve as people.

You are worthless.

So like I said: both of you should kill yourself and save everyone some time.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon I'm hot.

Lmao
    Hey, I'm going back to school full time to study computer science and try to actually do something with my life. I was seriously suicidal for years, which is why I didn't really have any long-term goals other than eventually killing myself peacefully because I was in a constant state of unbearable suffering.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Malice Hey, I'm going back to school full time to study computer science and try to actually do something with my life. I was seriously suicidal for years, which is why I didn't really have any long-term goals other than eventually killing myself peacefully because I was in a constant state of unbearable suffering.

we'll believe you and sploo about going to school when you two actually follow through with it and not just talk about it.

/fread
    Captain falcom has no talents or intelligent skills. He isn't good at anything, he's never been funny or even noticable (besides when trying to latch on to me). His most remarkable character traits is how totally boring and uninteresting he is. I guess with an IQ of 128 he can seem impressive to his fellow mudslimes, but when interacting with genius level IQ people he goes on an ego crying fit because it reminds him he's utterly useless and unimportant
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby we'll believe you and sploo about going to school when you two actually follow through with it and not just talk about it.

/fread

I've been going to school for a year. You're too mentally disabled to hold down a job in a pizza place
    Originally posted by Malice Hey, I'm going back to school full time to study computer science and try to actually do something with my life. I was seriously suicidal for years, which is why I didn't really have any long-term goals other than eventually killing myself peacefully because I was in a constant state of unbearable suffering.

I genuinely thought you were trolling about going to college.

But if that is the case, I am glad. I want nothing more for the people here than for them to do well and be positive, contributing gmembers of society. It is a faggy mantle to take up, but I've been trying for years to drive people away from BI crime shit and towards ettering themselves and finding fulfilment outside of themselves.

As always, despite my shit talk, I wish you godspeed. I'd like nothing more than to be wrong, and have you do well for yourselves.
Jump to Top