User Controls

So, Word On The Street Is, Lanny Bans Silently & For No Reason...

Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Been in tinychat tonight and have learned quite a GREAT DEAL about the treatment about one, mrasbestos. He apparently, from his complaints, has been banned unnecessarily for just poking fun. Not causing any trouble, not causing disturbances, but just poking people where it hurts.

I was in tinychat earlier where Bill Krozby and mrasbestos where holding a conversation where Bill Krozby told mrasbestos something along these lines:

Bill Krozby: "Yeah, Lanny likes to just ban silently and for no reason. I challenged him once to a live weigh off, because he lost a bunch of weight and I knew that must be a sensitive topic to him. Dude, I don't even own a scale, but I know that I don't weigh as much as he does. He joined the chat when I challenged him, but then he got all mad. So if you wanna get to lanny and really trigger him, talk about his weight and challenge him to a live weight off."

mrasbestos: "lol omg this sounds like something that is gonna get me banned, but ok"

and then he did. Now, hours later, mrasbestos is drunk and complaining to ME about how Lanny really did ban him over something so trivial as a personal attack as his weight. As a site that is supposed to not give a shit much about what is said, if these accusations are true, then Lanny is banning people due to personal feelings being hurt and having revenge against members that made him feel an emotion he didn't like such as embarrassment, anger, sadness, etc.

There are always two sides to a story. Lanny, what have you? What is your side? He has a pretty documented side that I can account for first hand. What about you?
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    I think we can all agree scron deserves it. No pity felt.
    imo it's lanny's site and he can probably do what we wants. just be grateful he's holding the community together.

i know that sounds bitch made, trust me. i fucking hate cops. but we'll let it go in this case.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by D4NG0 I think we can all agree scron deserves it. No pity felt.

Wasn't scron. Mrasbestos. Totally different member.
    Originally posted by Enter imo it's lanny's site and he can probably do what we wants. just be grateful he's holding the community together.

i know that sounds bitch made, trust me. i fucking hate cops. but we'll let it go in this case.

That's bullshit. "The community" was held together with some very basic standards. No one got butthurt and ban hammered on the grounds of "my feelings got hurt" alone. That's ridiculous.
    Asbestos is no laughing matter. It is a natural cotton like material that grow in caves and causes lung cancer.
    Originally posted by Grimace That's bullshit. "The community" was held together with some very basic standards. No one got butthurt and ban hammered on the grounds of "my feelings got hurt" alone. That's ridiculous.

i'm talking about hosting this website
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Asbestos is no laughing matter. It is a natural cotton like material that grow in caves and causes lung cancer.

Your Avi is exactly what I imagined you looking like IRL.
    I SPEAK UP AGAINST THIS CRAZY REGIME. FREE MY MAN ASBESTOS 2018.
    i should reiterate my point

i dont respect cops or mods or anything like that, because they just enforce rules despite thinking they're god

but lanny is practically the god of this place, since without him we wouldn't have a platform to speak on

so whatever, NOT being a cuck!
    Unwyred Yung Blood
    Sounds like Lanny turned into a fat fucking faggot since Zoklet to pull that kind of shit.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    To be honest m8,this is old hat.

Like over a year ago.

Lanny and everyone else already knew he weighed more than Bill Krozby, like no SHIT, but Bill Krozby made a cringe challenge and didn't show up. That's really the end of it.

I can't deny that lanyard has made some biased bans on Bill Krozby in general, but it wasn't because of this weigh-in thing.

And ultimately, if it was a matter of butthurt, Lanny could have permabanned Bill Krozby many moons ago, yet Bill Krozby Is still the highest post count member with essentially no restriction.

Its just whatever. I don't really think twice about this shit normally.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    FREEMYPEOPLE Yung Blood
    Originally posted by mmQ To be honest m8,this is old hat.

Like over a year ago.

Lanny and everyone else already knew he weighed more than Bill Krozby, like no SHIT, but Bill Krozby made a cringe challenge and didn't show up. That's really the end of it.

I can't deny that lanyard has made some biased bans on Bill Krozby in general, but it wasn't because of this weigh-in thing.

And ultimately, if it was a matter of butthurt, Lanny could have permabanned Bill Krozby many moons ago, yet Bill Krozby Is still the highest post count member with essentially no restriction.

shut the fuck up RETARD!
    I know you people can't be serious. Scron is banned whenever he shows up because he spams over and over every single thread with every single one of his accounts eventually.

Bill Krozby kept getting banned for repeatedly posting in the wrong forum despite warnings over and over again.

Mr asbestos just gets his alts banned. He still has his thetermeneter account
    Originally posted by mmQ To be honest m8,this is old hat.

Like over a year ago.

WOW. How EMBARRASSING! SOMEONE didn't read the thread!

We're not talking about Bill Krozby. We're talking about MRASBESTOS.

I bet you feel real dumb now, don't you.
    Originally posted by Grimace WOW. How EMBARRASSING! SOMEONE didn't read the thread!

We're not talking about Bill Krozby. We're talking about MRASBESTOS.

I bet you feel real dumb now, don't you.

i WAS GOING TO SAY THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH Bill Krozby???
    FREEMYPEOPLE Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 I know you people can't be serious. Scron is banned whenever he shows up because he spams over and over every single thread with every single one of his accounts eventually.

Bill Krozby kept getting banned for repeatedly posting in the wrong forum despite warnings over and over again.

Mr asbestos just gets his alts banned. He still has his thetermeneter account

LMFAO DIRT BAG YOU ARE HILARIOUS I GAVE MY MR ABS ACCT AWAY AGES AGO TO THE LAST DECENT PERSON I RAN ACROSS ON HERE, THANKS TO RETARDED LANNYKINS CLOSING REGSITRATION LIKE A FUCKING CUCK. GOD WILLING HIS WEBSITE WILL BE OVERTHROWN.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Lanny indeed IS an overweight piece of shit. EVERYONE KNOWS IT.

What's your BMI Lanny? Seriously? Fat fuck.
    FREEMYPEOPLE Yung Blood
    Originally posted by mmQ Lanny indeed IS an overweight piece of shit. EVERYONE KNOWS IT.

What's your BMI Lanny? Seriously? Fat fuck.

good question ! god willing he will reveal his obese BMI all on his own!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by FREEMYPEOPLE good question ! god willing he will reveal his obese BMI all on his own!

Have you SEEN his cooking videos?? He EXPOSED HIS OWN FATNESS. How EMBARRASSING!
Jump to Top