User Controls

Invest in TRX now (Tron)

Enter I’m talking to you.
    As I type it’s trading around $.17 USD on Binance.
    YOU CAN’T LOSE
    how do I though, it's not on the platform I use :( :( :(

I tried converting my eth once and it didn't work and I lost eth through the failed transfer coz of the fee, lmao.
    Just send all your crypto to me and then I will buy TRX on your behalf
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Just send all your crypto to me and then I will buy TRX on your behalf

Thanks man, what do you need? Litecoin, eth, ripple, or the whole lot?
    Any and all

BTC:

19uMA6zWPuJzpkCCENj6hnskBe2aJmVgca

ETH:

0xEC64e58629F873B7Ec50f006c70B1C62bB485905

LTC:

LNrK1YgKjFwaf8i2PhFSKKCoprqD8rV5bE

XRP:

rLHzPsX6oXkzU2qL12kHCH8G8cnZv1rBJh (Destination tag: 22396048)

Thanks!
    I’m gonna make you so much money
    Oh shit you guys I just lost all of Enter’s money

Good thing I sold it all when I was up by 6x. Now to buy it all over again 🤑
    I invested when TRX was .03 and then again when it was .3 because I had waited like 9 hours for my ETH to transfer and was eager as fuck, also ETH was dropping from 1k+. Now it's .16 and I've lost money on my second investment but I'm still in the positive, just wish I had invested a lot more than I did.

Every time shit rises I'm like "WAAAH ITS SO EXPENSIVE" and then a week later I'm like, "WAAAAAAH, ITS SO FUCKING EXPENSIVE."

I think I'm gonna make another purchase today though and hodl. Probably will buy some XRP or ADA while I'm at it. I think XRP is the safer bet though, I'm hesitant to put too much into cryptos I don't really understand well. Truly not sure what the tech behind Cardano and Tron are.
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 I invested when TRX was .03 and then again when it was .3 because I had waited like 9 hours for my ETH to transfer and was eager as fuck, also ETH was dropping from 1k+. Now it's .16 and I've lost money on my second investment but I'm still in the positive, just wish I had invested a lot more than I did.

Every time shit rises I'm like "WAAAH ITS SO EXPENSIVE" and then a week later I'm like, "WAAAAAAH, ITS SO FUCKING EXPENSIVE."

I think I'm gonna make another purchase today though and hodl. Probably will buy some XRP or ADA while I'm at it. I think XRP is the safer bet though, I'm hesitant to put too much into cryptos I don't really understand well. Truly not sure what the tech behind Cardano and Tron are.

Keep in mind XRP and Cardano both have an insane amount of coins in circulation, in the billions as opposed to millions for most cryptos, so you'll probably never see thousand dollar either ones. For small gains both of those seem OK.
    QTUM is still worth looking at, even at current price, especially if you want to get into Bitcoin United and buy enough to get it.
    Originally posted by Issue313 Keep in mind XRP and Cardano both have an insane amount of coins in circulation, in the billions as opposed to millions for most cryptos, so you'll probably never see thousand dollar either ones. For small gains both of those seem OK.
    QTUM is still worth looking at, even at current price, especially if you want to get into Bitcoin United and buy enough to get it.

Yeah I know. TRX is even worse in that regard, but I'm okay with that. I think the gains of small value/high count coins leaves more room for profit. Especially if you buy LOW. I'm hesitant to buy any of these at above 1.00 because it reduces my profit multiplications from the double to single digits (at least that's my thinking.)

What would you recommend that's still very low in price? Do you guys have any opinion on dogecoin?
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 What would you recommend that's still very low in price? Do you guys have any opinion on dogecoin?

Basic Attention Token maybe. It's one with a very good team.

Dogecoin is a meme. I bought some back in the day, it'd be worth something now, but I got jedied by the Indonesian owner of dogevault.com who claimed his exchange was "hacked". It wasn't of course, he simply stole the coins.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2018/01/06/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-528
    Crypto coverage from 16 minutes on.
    Originally posted by Issue313 Basic Attention Token maybe. It's one with a very good team.

Up about 33% since I made this post.
    https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/basic-attention-token/

Anyone notice the flash crash today? For a while today I was really worried, until the market sort of rallied, but in a shit way.

QTUM hit $100, but is down to around $60. That's still an attractive price for a coin that is making moves at being accepted in asia, and has a reasonable circulating quantity.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    I dunno man, it spiked a few days ago and went up to like 30 cents, but after that it went back down, and now the subreddits about altcoins are all shitting on it and saying it's a shit product and shit dev team, so I'm not so sure it's going to go back up again very much.
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 Yeah I know. TRX is even worse in that regard, but I'm okay with that. I think the gains of small value/high count coins leaves more room for profit. Especially if you buy LOW. I'm hesitant to buy any of these at above 1.00 because it reduces my profit multiplications from the double to single digits (at least that's my thinking.)

What would you recommend that's still very low in price? Do you guys have any opinion on dogecoin?

I've been reading a lot of shilling of PRL lately.
    Oh and BNTY.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery I dunno man, it spiked a few days ago and went up to like 30 cents, but after that it went back down, and now the subreddits about altcoins are all shitting on it and saying it's a shit product and shit dev team, so I'm not so sure it's going to go back up again very much.

Hype obviously. I don’t believe in this shitty shitcoin anymore than I believe in Ripple but they both made me a bunch of money.
Jump to Top