User Controls

What's a good job?

Looking for something that is 4years or less of affordable or even paid training , is pretty easy and chill and will net me about 200k US per year take-home.

Any tips?
    It doesn't have to require training or schooling , even better if it doesn't but thats just the most I'm willing to do
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Learn a trade.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Gynaecologist who gives happy endings
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind Learn a trade.

Also this.
    Also, learn how to run a business. Then you can create your own business specializing in the trade you learned, hire wage slaves to run it for you, and make the real big bucks living big at the top.
    Originally posted by DEWALT COMMUNITY OUTREACH Would my employees respect me or think I'm a pierce of shit

Depends on if you are respectable or a piece of shit.
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    How can we answer this question if we don't know what you're interested in, good at, or motivated by

Does anybody here really believe that somebody making threads like this will achieve what they desire because some other cunt replied on a forum
    Well that might be good advice but it isn't

I am interestedi n piling up money for a few years. I am good at focusing on something and spending most of my time and energy on it for a while then burning out.
    I am motivated by someone making me do it under threat of death especially if I know they will follow through
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Meth distributor.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    You make people with word "Angry" in there posts Angry.
    Just
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind Also, learn how to run a business. Then you can create your own business specializing in the trade you learned, hire wage slaves to run it for you, and make the real big bucks living big at the top.

Wow, you're so fucking smart and deep you vague classy cunt
    GENTLEMAN!!!!!
    You can't legally make 200k a year within only 4 years.
    lol is that right
    Eval/Apply Recursed
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 You can't legally make 200k a year within only 4 years.

A talented and somewhat lucky quantitative analyst might be able to. Rush through a degree in three years and one good year of work and, with luck, the second one could potentially net you 200k. You'd have to be really smart and motivated though.
    Eval/Apply Recursed
    Unless by "you" you meant OP specifically, in which case you're correct. Op couldn't make 70k a year in 10 years.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    being bide
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Sounds like OP is looking for something in BI, not MMM.
Jump to Top