User Controls

What's the grossest thing you ever ate intentionally?

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Like feces, or rotting carcass or some shit.

I have ate dry cat/dog food, and I can't really think of anything else.

That's not really GROSS though, it's just uncommon. So that question stands as well.

What is the most disturbing thing you've eaten?
    Pussy
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Heh. Didn't even consider that. No ass?
    Tommy Lund Yung Blood
    Probably escargot or lutefisk.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Pussy

your just supposed to lick it you don't actually chew and swallow it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    chicken liver or some shit. that's about the only food i find truly disgusting

that shit tastes like human
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by mmQ … I have ate dry cat/dog food…

Were you out of food and that's all there was??
    Yes he normally eats dog food out of a can but the store was sold out.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by mmQ I have ate dry cat/dog food

Originally posted by -SpectraL Were you out of food and that's all there was??

Ha, poor people.
    As a teenager, I used to wash the car of an elderly couple weekly for $20, which they never used. He was 97, she was 93, brother and sister. They always left the $20 in an envelope, cleverly hidden in one of the windshield wipers. One week, I washed the car, a big ol' Pontiac, and I went to get my $20 and it wasn't there, so I went up to their apartment to get it. The old woman apologized and said she had forgotten, and then gave me the $20. It was at that point that I happened to notice an open loaf of bread on the kitchen counter, and there was a butterknife beside it, and there was also an open can of cat food. Then the smell hit me... definitely cat food. She tried her best to distract me and cover it up, and I played along and pretended I never noticed. The old man was there too, standing quietly in the doorway to the living room. Then, a few minutes later, I casually told her they didn't have to pay me any money for the car wash, and I tried to give here the $20 back, but she refused to take it back. She also insisted she pay me weekly for washing the car, as normal. Finally, I gave up trying to convince her there was no charge, and she gave me some cookies and some candies and I went on my way. The following week, I was washing the car, and I got to the windshield and the envelope with the money was there, tucked under the arm, as usual. As I was finishing up the car, just 5 minutes later, an older man walked up to me and introduced himself to me as the old man's son. He said he was sad to inform me that the 97-year-old man, his father, had suddenly died just four days before, in the apartment, and the old 93-year-old sister died the very next day, in the same apartment. He said I didn't need to wash the car anymore. I didn't really believe him, so I went to the rental office to check, and sure enough, they had both died, just as the older man said. But somehow, during those seven days I had last seen them, they remembered to put my $20 on the car. They ate cat food, but it was important to them that they pay in full to get their car washed.
    Lmfao.

If you would have invested all of that money in AAPL you would be RICH AS SHIT NOW FAM! Interestingly I just ate a bunch of Fritos and Fritos HOT BEAN DIP and now I'm curious to try cat food.

They made dog food or a dog food ingredient in the city I'm from out of dead livestock -which isn't suitable for people to eat- Sometimes you would see the semi trailers on the highway nearby with dead cow legs sticking up above the sides. When ever they run a certain process it makes the whole neighborhood smell like FUCKING SHIT SON. I talked to a guy that had done some maintenance there and he said the filth and odor ruins your clothes and you find maggots and the most awful sludge on the equipment.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Eating cat or dog food if you’re poor doesn’t even make sense. There are far cheaper meals you can make. People are stupid as fuck, though, and some have neurological issues, do it could definitely be true.
    This was the soft cat food, so I guess it spreads well on bread. Smells horrible, though.
    You know what looks like some kind of shitty flux/sludge but is great on toast?

Apple butter!!
    Pickled pig tripe was pretty gross. Not a fan of beef brain either.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Black...vagina.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Malice Ha, poor people.

Yeah it was bad, like I think it was about 4 months that I was only able to scrounge up enough to pay rent and cell phone, opting to sacrifice groceries, electricity, and even ale.

Basically all I did was sit around by candlelight with Chootie and play laser, letting my phone charge in a laundry room outlet. Then I'd stare at my phone as long as the battery would let me and go charge it again.

Nights pretty much always ended with what became a routine little mealtime with Choots in Boots, sharing meager portions of Alley Cat™ cat food and enjoying the silver lining of peaceful evenings and gained humility. Plus the food was truly awesome.
    Originally posted by mmQ Yeah it was bad, like I think it was about 4 months that I was only able to scrounge up enough to pay rent and cell phone, opting to sacrifice groceries, electricity, and even ale.

Basically all I did was sit around by candlelight with Chootie and play laser, letting my phone charge in a laundry room outlet. Then I'd stare at my phone as long as the battery would let me and go charge it again.

Nights pretty much always ended with what became a routine little mealtime with Choots in Boots, sharing meager portions of Alley Cat™ cat food and enjoying the silver lining of peaceful evenings and gained humility. Plus the food was truly awesome.

thats really special, fuck going to thailand
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Choose Phillips66 thats really special, fuck going to thailand

Heard them thai bitches be tight as a MF fam.
    The Dude Yung Blood
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly You know what looks like some kind of shitty flux/sludge but is great on toast?

Apple butter!!

Apple Butter+potato chips
Jump to Top