User Controls

You'll cowards don't even awake at 1am PST

Lanny Bird of Courage
    did your momies tell you it's your bedtime or something? Deprive yourselves of sleep for the purpose of my entertainment. Bitches.
    sup
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Thanks for posting on my thread!

Unfortunately I'm asleep right now. Please leave your message and I'll get back to you in the morning.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Lanny is the ultimate cuckold. I'm currently drinking a warm glass of milk and waiting for my ambien to kick in while I listen to a documentry about fire ants. get on my level nigger fags
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    I'm awake at 4AM EST.
    Originally posted by Malice I'm awake at 4AM EST.

thats because you're a retard
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    No cuckold can match me. I'll defend my title with the dignity it deserves. Cum at me cuck bitches, no one can out-cuckold me!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Malice I'm awake at 4AM EST.

Hardcore. What are you posting from? A phone or did your manage to salvage a computer from your place?
    Yeah, fortunately I took my laptop with me when I left because it was the most important thing I had, something that contained things that were valuable and irreplaceable. I bought a replacement phone as well, a Note 4.

That incident was scary as fuck. Richmond is one of the most dangerous cities in America and my psychopathic neighborhood may have been in a violent gang. He could have had me killed for calling 911 and making his family leave. It's a good thing I lied about being suicidal and checked myself into the hospital, because I think he had someone following me.
    Originally posted by Lanny No cuckold can match me. I'll defend my title with the dignity it deserves. Cum at me cuck bitches, no one can out-cuckold me!

go lay between your wife and her lover, you cuck
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I. FUCKING. LOVE. TURTLES.
    HAIL SATAN AT 5AM!
    Don't know how many hours difference PST is but I'm up at 5am EST.

Just got off work.
Jump to Top